Thread: New Member Question: Who has best online prices incl. shipping for $500-$750 order?

Bob G.

Default New Member Question: Who has best online prices incl. shipping for $500-$750 order?

See a lot of online sites using Google, some with apparently good deals (e.g., wfboom.com). But I know I don't have the background and experience you do to make an informed decision.

Looking to place an online order within the next week for $500-$750 for a private show in Southern Indiana on Memorial Day weekend.

If you can tell where I can get the best bang for my buck (pun intended), I'd appreciate it.

Then, my next post will ask about what to purchase for the best show!

Thanks, all. I've always loved fireworks. Should have gotten to this site earlier.

Best,

Bob G.
    Northbrook, IL

P.S. If there's already a thread on this question, sorry I missed it, but please point me to it!

super member Array Duncanbullet's Avatar

Default Re: New Member Question: Who has best online prices incl. shipping for $500-$750 ord

Id look around this site for some really good wholesalers near your location, or that ship.

Theres literally hundreds of threads on this forum about
    "the best..."
    "cheapest...."
    "Wheres the closest...."

Look around the forum and check to see what many wholesalers you like
    Just to name a few are:
    Bigs
    Wfboom
    Millers
    Hales
    Victory
    and many more...

Also Welcome to the forum!
    2 Things always on my mind, God and Fireworks
    DuncanPyro L.L.C.
    Certified Pyrotechnician by Pyroextreme L.L.C.
    http://Duncanpyro.webs.com

Default Re: New Member Question: Who has best online prices incl. shipping for $500-$750 ord

Indiana sellers: http://www.pyrouniverse.com/forum/sh...hp/454-Indiana

I don't know specifics of good sellers in your area, but that is a link to the directory that PyroU members put together for Indiana sellers.
    I didn't see any listed for the state of Illinois
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."

NPA member http://npaclub.org/

IL huh?

Did you get your permit? Did you get your site approved by the AHJ?? IL is probably the worst place to try and do a show. I've heard of counties having "approved vendors" from whom you can buy your product, if you don't have a receipt from one of the approved places within 48hrs of your show, they consider it illegal product and will confiscate it.
    -2 cents

Bob G.

Thanks, DoctorG. Show will be in Indiana, not Illinois, so assume I'm OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob G. View Post
    in Southern Indiana on Memorial Day weekend.
    Sometimes some of us don't read so well.

Duncanbullet has a good list to pick from, depending on what you want.
    Guy walks into the local military recruiting office.
    Sergeant says, "So you want to help defend the country?"
    Guy says, "No, I just want salutes."

Quote Originally Posted by fashionheadhunter View Post
    Sometimes some of us don't read so well.

Duncanbullet has a good list to pick from, depending on what you want.
    Some are on phones and skim and some of us (myself included) tire of brand new members who post questions that a simple search can provide. I'll call foul on myself for my skimming of the body of the text and admit I was thrown w/ the location given just after OPs name.

Thanks for the PM pointing that out though
    -2 cents

If your shooting in southern IN don't leave out Nite Lites. Eddies place is in Kentucky, he has great product, decent wholesale prices and he is a heck of a nice guy to deal with.
    PGI member
    Indy Boom Boom Daddy's 2013 Blind Pyro champs

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorG View Post
    Some are on phones and skim and some of us (myself included) tire of brand new members who post questions that a simple search can provide. I'll call foul on myself for my skimming of the body of the text and admit I was thrown w/ the location given just after OPs name.

Thanks for the PM pointing that out though
    LOL---you have been on here long enough to know what an ass I am :-)

PMs are no fun.

Meant no harm at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonking0973 View Post
    If your shooting in southern IN don't leave out Nite Lites. Eddies place is in Kentucky, he has great product, decent wholesale prices and he is a heck of a nice guy to deal with.
    All of the above ^^^^^^, plus great shipping.
    Central Florida Pyros

Welcome to the forum, as has been said previously there are tons of options here to look at for price, variety, quality, locale, etc. take some time and look around, also get to some of those dealers website and view some video to see what types of product YOU enjoy. In the meantime have fun and stay a while!
    CDL-B w/ HAZ-MAT

You should really try millers fireworks in Toledo , Ohio. I've been buying from all over the place for years but 4 years ago was introduced to Jason at millers and he took real good care of us!! Worth the trip and for that budget you should walk away with s decent load!

Just search millers in the search box and click on a couple of our threads. Have a nice demo shoot on may 18th and can buy right after shoot!!

Welcome to the Pyro Universe Bob. You've found the best bunch of folks you'll find anywhere. Get your butt to PGI this August and the St. Louis shoot in September.

Good luck with the shoot and enjoy the next year browsing the threads.
    Founding Member "Northwest Pyrotechnics Association" -NPA- TYPE-54
    Member "PGI" http://pgi.org/
    Our Best Work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JrkPurHU2A

I would contact Jeff at Liberty in Missouri.

New Member Array

Do you guys know Jeff at Liberty a member here ?

Quote Originally Posted by vwtech View Post
    Do you guys know Jeff at Liberty a member here ?
    Yes he is. His screen name is jcell26