Thread: Speculation on our quality of product

Member Array

Default Speculation on our quality of product

There has been some speculation and alot of criticism about our racks how we make them and the price of them. So here is what we are going to do. If anyone finds a comparible rack from any of our competitors that they are interested in we will beat their listed price by atleast 10% of any rack.

The One and Only Array H-TownNAD's Avatar

Default Re: Speculation

After seeing your racks at GLASS, I would have to say that you should do just fine in this market, those were some quality racks. Thanks again for letting us "demo" your DR-9 rack during the demo on friday night also. Keep up the good work guys.

I agree with NAD. After seeing the racks, I can say they were very solidly built. With clean edges, tight fits and they were actually just beautiful racks. I was glad to get to demo the DR9 rack with the Weapons of Beauwolf shells and it was no worse for wear after the demo. Only wish it had still been available in the raffle when I got up there.
    Canyon Lake Pyros - Member

Member Array

Wow guys thanks for the compliments on our racks. It was great meeting you guys at GLASS even if it didnt turn out the way everyone wanted it to, i must say we still enjoyed the show and demo on Frday night.

I'd be happy to review mine when it gets here If you'd like me to
    I'm planning on purchasing a few other types/shot #'s as well sometime this month.
    Last edited by pyro92; June 2nd, 2011 at 08:20 AM.
    Come to the pyro side, we have things that go BOOM!

Bacon & Fireworks certified.

Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by pyro92 View Post
    I'd be happy to review mine when it gets here
    I'm planning on purchasing a few other types/shot #'s as well sometime this month.
    Sounds good Andrew hope you enjoy your 20 shot rack when it gets there. It was a pleasure doing business with you

Quote Originally Posted by AdDyRaCkS View Post
    Sounds good Andrew hope you enjoy your 20 shot rack when it gets there. It was a pleasure doing business with you
    No problem! Can't wait to get it and test it out
    Thanks for the great service and quick replys. I'll be sure to take pictures and a video of it being tested out.
    Come to the pyro side, we have things that go BOOM!

Bacon & Fireworks certified.

Boy was I excited when I saw the 3" rack still there in the choice raffle -- only to find out someone else already got it

Was great meeting you guys and chatting a bit. Look forward to seeing ya'll again.
    9th Annual St. Louis Group Shoot | Ohio Fireworks Law | Northeast Ohio Pyros
    Ohio Licensed Lead Exhibitor | BATFE Type 54 | PGI Member/Certified | President NEOPG

Quote Originally Posted by pyro92 View Post
    I'd be happy to review mine when it gets here If you'd like me to
    I'll post a review as well. The racks seem to have nothing but good words said about them. Can't wait to see this bad boy

Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by russell View Post
    Boy was I excited when I saw the 3" rack still there in the choice raffle -- only to find out someone else already got it

Was great meeting you guys and chatting a bit. Look forward to seeing ya'll again.
    Hehe yeah that 3" rack is a beast. We are glad that the raffle still happened, I am not sure who got it but i hope they get some good use out of it.

Russell it was great meeting you and again we are sorry for what happened saturday. It is good news to hear about the GLASS 2.0 though, also we apreciate all the hard work you all did for the GLASS, but what we always like to say. "everything happens for a reason"

As some one who has purchased two racks from your company I can say that they are solidly built and are great. I just wished I had purchased them in June and not MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL because the Mrs. has said no more for this year...

Proud owner of a 12 shot straight rack and 25 shot fan rack...I knew I should have gotten at least two more 12 shot before you know who said enough..... LOL
    Ron B, Member PGI
    Semi-Firework Friendly Area
    Illinois Please lift the moratorium for heavens sake!!!!!!!!

Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by nianticcardplayer View Post
    As some one who has purchased two racks from your company I can say that they are solidly built and are great. I just wished I had purchased them in June and not MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL because the Mrs. has said no more for this year...

Proud owner of a 12 shot straight rack and 25 shot fan rack...I knew I should have gotten at least two more 12 shot before you know who said enough..... LOL
    HEHE just glad your happy with your racks. As far as the wife thing goes well good luck with that lol

I just purchased a 25 shot rack with 15 in. tubes with spacers. Love It! Going to hopefully test it this weekend for Father's Day (just to get them drooling about the 4th). I have a 100 shot finale rack I built 4 years ago that is a BEAST to prep. This will help. I was blown away by the build quality. Shipping was fast. Faster than I expected for this time of year. I also wanted to compliment the website. After showing off the purchase to some friends I immediately sent them there... because I got tired of answering all the questions. A friend of mine is a website designer. He went on and on about the layout. Thanks again

I just placed my order Sunday and received my two racks Tuesday. Granted I am in IL. But for being in the heat of the season they are quick. I picked up a straight R9 6 shot rack and a R11 10 shot rack. They are both great quality and look forward to getting some of there larger racks in the near future. Thanks again. Charles