Thread: Husker doo's husker dont's!??

Default Husker doo's husker dont's!??

Where can one obtain such an item?
    PGI Member
    "He who hath once smelt the smoke is ne'er again Free" AFN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvH7ySQi37E

Member Array

Default Re: Husker doo's husker dont's!??

kickin waynes fireworks shop.....lol

Joe Dirt: So your gonna' tell me that you don't have no black cats, no roman candles, or screaming mimis?

Kicking Wing: No.

Joe Dirt: Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?

Kicking Wing: No, I don't.

Joe Dirt: You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

Kicking Wing: No... because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like.

Joe Dirt: Well that might be your problem, it's not what you like, it's the consumer.
    www.millerfireworks.com

PM me your email address for a price list, and check out our youtube page www.youtube.com/MillerFireworks.

Definitely one of my favorite parts of that movie.......all the way up to the "crapper tank" LOL. You know.....................I don't know what it is about movie critics and certain people but I thought Joe Dirt was a great movie. If you look at reviews out there of it, people just dragged it through the mud. I thought Joe Dirt ruled personally. I don't take alot of stock in critics reviews anyway. I gotta say I was never a big Kid Rock fan either but I love his part in that movie too. It kinda converted me into a Kid Rock fan a bit. I heard they were wanting to make a sequel.

I love that stupid movie!
    BATFE Type 54 Permitted
    God bless the USA

Dudy80

Quote Originally Posted by shortfusejay View Post
    Definitely one of my favorite parts of that movie.......all the way up to the "crapper tank" LOL. You know.....................I don't know what it is about movie critics and certain people but I thought Joe Dirt was a great movie. If you look at reviews out there of it, people just dragged it through the mud. I thought Joe Dirt ruled personally. I don't take alot of stock in critics reviews anyway. I gotta say I was never a big Kid Rock fan either but I love his part in that movie too. It kinda converted me into a Kid Rock fan a bit. I heard they were wanting to make a sequel.
    Yea, i only really use reviews on games, some of my favorite movies of all time have nasty reviews. Thing that people forget is its just a opinion.