Thread: 12 cue remote firing system

Default 12 cue remote firing system

Since I am designing a new firing system, I am selling the system that I made last year. It is a 12 cue remote system made from the "MADEINCHINA" EBay board. The system is fully functional and comes with batteries and a couple wires. The wires are only a couple feet long but are fine for testing and will give you an idea on how to make more. I got rid of all the other wires last year, sold them for the copper.
    Shoot me a pm or an email and I will email you some pics and a price. I will say that I am selling this for about the same price as the ones on eBay and I am including a battery that normally costs $20.

I am also willing to part with my very first 20 cue system. it isn't wireless but it still works and would be a great starter system. Here is a pic.
    http://www.pyroreview.com/gallery/da...96HPIM0117.JPG

Have fireworks. Will travel. Array JoeRatman's Avatar

Default Re: 12 cue remote firing system

I think it would be helpful if you had a picture of the 12 cue wireless system as well.
    Licensed MN Outdoor Fireworks Operator
    Licensed MN Indoor/Proximate Fireworks Operator
    CDL with hazmat endorsement

Reset...had you brought these to Hale's with you, I may have bought them there!
    Dominator Fireworks China Fireworks Manufacturer email ed1@dominatorfireworks.com
    The St Louis Shoot check it out! www.stlshoot.com

Actually Schrap, I had the 12 cue in the trunk of my car with the intent of selling it there but never found a good time to mention it.

I have a pic of the 12 cue and will try to upload it to the gallery so that I can attach it here.

http://www.pyrouniverse.com/gallery2...0/HPIM0187.JPG

http://www.pyrouniverse.com/gallery2...0/HPIM0189.JPG

http://www.pyrouniverse.com/gallery2...0/HPIM0191.JPG

The 12 cue uses the separate battery to fire the cues so the AA batteries inside only run the LEDs and the receiver. I did make one bad connection so the continuity lights work off of the external battery as well. If you have any other questions please ask.

Can I post the asking prices?
    Last edited by RESET; May 3rd, 2007 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Added pics

No one interested? Do you need a little more information?

Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by RESET View Post
    No one interested? Do you need a little more information?
    I might be interested but I have no clue how much one of these costs. I have been thinking about getting a small remote or wired cue system and learning how to use it instead of hand firing. You can PM me your asking price if you want. Depending on where you are located in Iowa I may be able to pick it up instead of having it shipped. Thanks.

PM sent: inquiring about the 20 cue

I'm interested

20 cue is sold. Thanks Cuch.

I have had several inquiries about the 12 cue but still have it. First guy that puts the money in my hand gets it.

Keep the PM's coming, I am trying to check in at least on the weekends. I know it is getting close to show time so I will try to check in more often.

MEMEMEMEMME I would like it, i sent you a pm 2 weeks ago, I dont know if you got it.
    Member of PGI
    Member of PassFire
    Member Of The Amateur Pyrotechnics and Chemistry Forum

OK, I just send PMs to three people. I don't want this to turn into a nightmare with people getting pissed. Whomever sends me an email confirming pay pal or snail mail purchase will be granted the item. If for some reason you send a check and I get an email from some one else first, I will send all other check back to their owners. I don't know how else to do this.

Pay pal payment will guarantee shipment on 5-29-07. Cashiers check will guarantee shipment upon receipt of the check. Regular check payment will result in the item being held until the check clears my bank.

I almost wish I had one for each of you!

I still have the 12 cue for sale. I have replied to all PMs. If any of you are still interested, let me know. This unit still includes 6-2' shooting wires, as examples of how to make actual shooting wires, a 7AH rechargeable battery and everything else mentioned above.

Hey Sean

Payment was sent for the 12 cue.....thanks for getting me into the world of e-fire.

D