Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: COBRA Show Creator v2.0

Default Re: COBRA Script Maker v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by gts360f View Post
    Does anyone have a direct link for crystal reports? Every time I try to download it says this program couldn't be downloaded.
    What message are you getting?
    32 bit version
    http://www.cobrascriptmaker.com/Crys...st2008_x86.msi
    64 bit version
    http://www.cobrascriptmaker.com/Crys...st2008_x64.msi
    Celetial Displays - TX SEO & FPO Licensed Shooter
    Cobra® Show Creator - Developer

Got my code, but when I paste or type it in, it says "Incorrect Product Key Please Try again. Error KNFDB".

Am I doing something wrong?
    KCAP, Charter Member, Board Member
    http://kcap.us/
    Safety glasses have prevented me from an eye injury. Never forget them!
    Cobra Firing Systems

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmarler View Post
    Got my code, but when I paste or type it in, it says "Incorrect Product Key Please Try again. Error KNFDB".

Am I doing something wrong?
    Email me your code so i can check db. bcraig@cobrafiringsystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rouse View Post
    Email me your code so i can check db. bcraig@cobrafiringsystems.com
    Sent. I forwarded the email that has all the info on it.
    KCAP, Charter Member, Board Member
    http://kcap.us/
    Safety glasses have prevented me from an eye injury. Never forget them!
    Cobra Firing Systems

Quote Originally Posted by FRB View Post
    Rouse, I just loaded up my show and the custom columns were not there. I went to Options -> Settings and they where all still there and checked. I unchecked one, renamed it back to what I had it, as unchecking it changed the name, rechecked the selection box exited out of setting and they all returned. Phew....
    FRB found the bug i moved some code around and the linking got broken, just pushed out 2.0.18.0 that fixes this bug.

So is the license for this software for just one computer? I have a desktop and laptop but only planning on getting one license for now.

Woudl it be possible to tie the software to an account so that you could see "my fireworks" from any computer.

Quote Originally Posted by pogue1000 View Post
    So is the license for this software for just one computer?.....Woudl it be possible to tie the software to an account so that you could see "my fireworks" from any computer.
    Highly probable that it could be used on more than 1 computer if the seller wanted to allow it, but the website specifies one computer per license.

The concept of being able to share shows and fireworks is something we are planning in a future release. We have some neat ideas on how to approach this.

Sounds good Scott. I think it would be cool if it kicked off the youtube video when you were test running the script. Not that it would work very well if you had multiple things going at once unless you had a bunch of windows

ugh, what happened? Back before all the updating, and licensing. I fired a short script back in May and when I setup my cues I could set it up repeating the same cue number for each of the different cakes I wanted to go off at the same time using one cue. As long as the times were all the same it worked great. But now it is saying it cant fire the same cue more than one time even though the time is the same for all four cues. I can't put all of these cakes, and comets in one cue box because they all have different stations, angles, and cable wiring color codes. Why did this get changed? How can we fix this? See pic below of the problem I'm having. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cobra error.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	26843

Quote Originally Posted by skid_68 View Post
    ugh, what happened? Back before all the updating, and licensing. I fired a short script back in May and when I setup my cues I could set it up repeating the same cue number for each of the different cakes I wanted to go off at the same time using one cue. As long as the times were all the same it worked great. But now it is saying it cant fire the same cue more than one time even though the time is the same for all four cues. I can't put all of these cakes, and comets in one cue box because they all have different stations, angles, and cable wiring color codes. Why did this get changed? How can we fix this? See pic below of the problem I'm having. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cobra error.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	26843
    I had the same problem so I printed out my cue sheet and labels then changed it to only 1 thing listed with total qty so I know how many pieces were supposed to be going off . Try that

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict77 View Post
    I had the same problem so I printed out my cue sheet and labels then changed it to only 1 thing listed with total qty so I know how many pieces were supposed to be going off . Try that
    Thanks quack, I was thinking about doing the same. Not sure why it was changed. It worked fine before. It's just no good if you have 10 different things you want to go off on one cue that are all at different stations, angles, etc. Gotta be able to use multiple lines. Rouse, what say you?

Ran my first "test" script yesterday through the R2, with modules set up. Came out fairly good.
    Gotta get the "Audio Box" though. Kinda tough syncing things up by pressing the "start" button on the remote, and the start button for the music track on the computer. Kept being about 1/2 sec off, one way or the other. Had to play with the +/- on the remote to get things closer.

Quote Originally Posted by lava View Post
    Ran my first "test" script yesterday through the R2, with modules set up. Came out fairly good.
    Gotta get the "Audio Box" though. Kinda tough syncing things up by pressing the "start" button on the remote, and the start button for the music track on the computer. Kept being about 1/2 sec off, one way or the other. Had to play with the +/- on the remote to get things closer.

Same here, audio box will be used for next year. For now I am loosely scripting to music, so being off some will not matter. My dry run came out perfect.
    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that is has taken place." (George Bernard Shaw)

...I am loosely scripting to music, so being off some will not matter....
    I only scripted about 1:45 of a song just to get a feel for the system, but I scripted it fairly tightly.
    I'd run out of cues (and/or igniters) if I did an entire show like that.

I have used an audio cue which worked pretty well. A little dead air in the beginning of the soundtrack before the "beep" which was my cue to start the script.
    Member NLPC/PGI/MAPAG

MAFF 2011 One Fuse
    MAFF 2012 "Music of the Night"
    PGI 2013 Class C Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by goneshootin View Post
    I have used an audio cue which worked pretty well. A little dead air in the beginning of the soundtrack before the "beep" which was my cue to start the script.
    Great idea... will have to consider that in the future. No time now to adjust all the cues. Will be nice if Bennie gets that feature in th eprogram, advance all cues by a set time, allowing one to adjust the music mp3. I have all my songs as one mp3.
    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that is has taken place." (George Bernard Shaw)

Quote Originally Posted by goneshootin View Post
    I have used an audio cue which worked pretty well....
    I always used a tone at the beginning of the music track when I've shot manually, so I know what you're saying. But I only have to make sure to hit the "start" button on the timer, base on the audio tone. Hitting switches on the panel was strictly my personal manual sense of timing, so I could always compensate for the fractions of a second when hitting a switch by being familiar with the music tracks.
    Not quite the same when hitting 2 separate buttons on things that run automatically on their own internal timers. One or the other will likely react a little earlier (or later) by a fraction of a second (which makes a huge difference ).
    I ran the script multiple times and had to adjust on every single instance. But again, adjusting with the +/- buttons gets things pretty much where they needed to be.
    But I'm hoping there's an Audio Box in my future. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by skid_68 View Post
    Thanks quack, I was thinking about doing the same. Not sure why it was changed. It worked fine before. It's just no good if you have 10 different things you want to go off on one cue that are all at different stations, angles, etc. Gotta be able to use multiple lines. Rouse, what say you?
    Spoke with Scott, this is being changed as we speak. V2.0.23.0

Great idea... will have to consider that in the future. No time now to adjust all the cues. Will be nice if Bennie gets that feature in th eprogram, advance all cues by a set time, allowing one to adjust the music mp3. I have all my songs as one mp3.
    Yes this is also coming, this was something we just didn't have time to get put in before the 4th.
    Last edited by Rouse; June 30th, 2013 at 11:06 AM.

Hey Rouse,
    I had to change to a different PC and when it asks for my Product Key it tells me that I have entered an invalid product key, Error DKTBE.
    I really need to get this PC online, in the trial mode it won't give me "MY FIREWORKS" or download scripts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivangolf7 View Post
    Hey Rouse,
    I had to change to a different PC and when it asks for my Product Key it tells me that I have entered an invalid product key, Error DKTBE.
    I really need to get this PC online, in the trial mode it won't give me "MY FIREWORKS" or download scripts.
    Scott just emailed me and corrected the issue. Thank You Scott.

Spoke with Scott, this is being changed as we speak. V2.0.23.0

Yes this is also coming, this was something we just didn't have time to get put in before the 4th.
    Awesome!

K after request by users the error check for using same cue more than once check was re enabled. But this time the CSM will asked the user if they want to Ignore the error and continue to create the script, or change it. The same cue used more than once now highlights the cues that are the same with Blue to help identify them.

This will allow user that don't want to use the same cue more than once to easily identify these and correct them, Or users that do to still be able to do so and create the script.

This version will be released today v.2.0.24.0

I got the script done yesterday, dry run went good. I was trying to load the script through windows onto the thumb drive, instead of from the script maker, we found out that don't work. Once that was figured out, thanks to Scott, it worked perfect.
    KCAP Board Member

K after request by users the error check for using same cue more than once check was re enabled. But this time the CSM will asked the user if they want to Ignore the error and continue to create the script, or change it. The same cue used more than once now highlights the cues that are the same with Blue to help identify them.

This will allow user that don't want to use the same cue more than once to easily identify these and correct them, Or users that do to still be able to do so and create the script.

Even better, thanks guys!

Why does the Splash Screen and message from Scott come up every time? Seems like if there is no update the loading of the program shouldnt be so sluggish.

I just went through and duplicated all my same cue product and I noticed the show time is messed up, looks like a bug, my show is 23 minutes long but it shows as 59:59.0

This morning when I try to launch the program I am getting a c:\cobra\CSM Launcher.exe is not a valid win32 application

FRB its just a small bug on the label, you can ignore it, Will get it fixed up by this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by pogue1000 View Post
    This morning when I try to launch the program I am getting a c:\cobra\CSM Launcher.exe is not a valid win32 application
    Sent you a PM Pogue1000

Guys I been getting a lot of issues with Anti-virus blocking the CSM. Please if you are running anti-virus add an exception to the anti-virus so that it doesn't get blocked.

You will need to add the exception to both the CSM's exe. "CSM Launcher.exe" and "Cobra Script Maker.exe"
    Last edited by Rouse; July 2nd, 2013 at 11:22 AM.

Member Array

Last edited by niketurk; July 2nd, 2013 at 02:04 PM.