Thread: pyromate FM-45 module for sale

Default pyromate FM-45 module for sale

I have 2 pyromate FM-45 field modules for sale. they will work with pyromate P-45 systems and I think the pyromate night hawk system. both in really good condition. asking 280.00 each plus shipping will split up. pm me if your interested.
    Attached Images
    ATOMIC BOMB FIREWORKS
    Fireworks so powerful you might think they're nuclear!

Default Re: pyromate FM-45 module for sale

Quote Originally Posted by pyrosatan View Post
    ...and I think the pyromate night hawk system.
    They will work with analog Nighthawk. To use them with the Digital Nighthawk (SmartHawk), Digital P-45, or SmartFire they require a $450 conversion.
    Licensed Display Operator: CT, MA, MD, NH, NYC (E-20 & E-18), NYS (Type A)
    Type 20 Licensed
    PGI Certified
    Safety Officer - Northern Lights Pyrotechnic Club, Inc
    PGI & NHPA Member

lowering the price to 250.00 each plus shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrosatan View Post
    I have 2 pyromate FM-45 field modules for sale. they will work with pyromate P-45 systems and I think the pyromate night hawk system. both in really good condition. asking 280.00 each plus shipping will split up. pm me if your interested.
    ATOMIC BOMB FIREWORKS

any action on these yet?
    Type 20 Licensed
    PGI Certified
    PGI & NHPA Member

If you want to sell them fast before Christmas, call up Pyrotechnico, the bulk of there systems are pyromates.

I hate to be a pessimist, but big companies can buy these at a large discount, and don't want to deal with used/unknown equipment. I have seen them turn down prices lower than this, as they don't want to buy something other than through their normal channels. And people like me who would love to buy them, can't afford but so much for them. I can buy a cheap board type slat for a little over $100, so it is hard to justify much more for a nice one in a sturdy box, since I would not use it often. The more consumer oriented items like Cobra systems do much better. Not that I would not like the nicer ones, but the cost is still high, even though it is much lower than new list price.
    NC Licensed Lead Pyrotechnics Operator - CDL w/ Hazmat
    --------
    Burning the fuse at both ends...

Im not sure I follow where your going with this. a new module is 400.00 im selling these for 250.00. sure a big display company that is buying 10, 20 or even more modules at a time is going to get a discount from pyromate. this is for the hobbiest shooter that just wants to add a module and save a few bucks. I also dont think you can compare these to a regular 32 cue slat used by other systems. these are pyromate modules to be used with pyromate systems. I dont think these will even work with another system. I am not a pyromate expert though and have never tried. maybe they would work with a starfire or other centronics based system.

Quote Originally Posted by BobinNC View Post
    I hate to be a pessimist, but big companies can buy these at a large discount, and don't want to deal with used/unknown equipment. I have seen them turn down prices lower than this, as they don't want to buy something other than through their normal channels. And people like me who would love to buy them, can't afford but so much for them. I can buy a cheap board type slat for a little over $100, so it is hard to justify much more for a nice one in a sturdy box, since I would not use it often. The more consumer oriented items like Cobra systems do much better. Not that I would not like the nicer ones, but the cost is still high, even though it is much lower than new list price.
    ATOMIC BOMB FIREWORKS

Quote Originally Posted by BobinNC View Post
    I hate to be a pessimist, but big companies can buy these at a large discount, and don't want to deal with used/unknown equipment. I have seen them turn down prices lower than this, as they don't want to buy something other than through their normal channels.
    It's still worth a simple phone call. What would it hurt for them to say no?
    Is there ever enough Pyro?

$250.00 is a steal....Don't listen to them.
    www.nhpyro.org/forums
    100% Red Blooded American Constitutional Libertarian

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket J. Squirrel View Post
    $250.00 is a steal....Don't listen to them.
    The last two on eBay went for $212 and $366, each one included three (3) 100' cables.

I agree, the price is good but if you need to convert these to digital, that makes them $700, that's not a good price for a used module. Since the unit pictured uses the older UK case, I believe this unit was $359 when new. It does appear to be in good condition. I wish I could justify buying them but it doesn't make financial sense after going through the upgrade process...
    Type 20 Licensed
    PGI Certified
    PGI & NHPA Member

still available. will throw in a brand new 100ft cable with each module for FREE. pm me if interested.
    ATOMIC BOMB FIREWORKS

Can't PM you, says your box is full. PM me if you still have them and/or cables for sale.