Thread: New years shows

Member Array

Default New years shows

Has anyone started planning for new years this year or started shopping for their new years show?
    Type 54

Default Re: New years shows

You aren't a real pyro unless you've strated the NYE Planning Jan2 and buying July 5th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LOL

Yes my show is set... I just need to finish the motars and one more trip te the store ought to finish it up... Then just fusing and lighting left!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay Fellas... Light'em up... LET"S PAINT THE SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member Array

YeahI have known I was going to do one for quite a while now! I was going to just use left-overs, but yesterday I put in my case order for some additions.

We have a 5min show planned. July show music is being pulled also, theme already set.

Finished my wholesale shopping and now I'm just waiting for the retail tents to open on the 15th so I can pick up a few more items.
    Been planning since July 5th so it should be a good one!
    The only problem I'm running into is locating fiberglass mortars....

Try Colin... I think his are in now?
    Okay Fellas... Light'em up... LET"S PAINT THE SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm hoping for a few fronts to open the show

a line o color pearls (bout the only good use for them), and i'd like to hit up a whole case of fire attacks in a front. if you want to see what that looks like check out the millers labor day vid. it's a mine sprinkler cake...very nice fired in a line.

have a handfull of different 200 grm's and a case of #400 tubes from forward (golden willow). i'm gonna shoot the tubes off on my angle board i made for the 4th. should look alot like this without thoes pesky phantom tubes.

www.millerfireworks.com

PM me your email address for a price list, and check out our youtube page www.youtube.com/MillerFireworks.

Have fireworks. Will travel. Array JoeRatman's Avatar

We will probably have a family gathering (brothers and sisters etc) on the 1st. I was thinking throwing together a board or two and ignite them on the evening of the 1st.

Eh, don't have the funds and 4th is only time to shoot in state so only 1 show 4 me.But, still going to:
    ~Kid~

JamesG

I hadn't really planned a New Years show this year, but it's looking like a few of us from the board might get together for a New Years Eve bash. I'm not sure if we'll do a real "show", but we should have plenty of stuff to light the sky.

Heck yes i'm doin a new years....i do two big shows a year (new years and the 4th of course) and 3 or 4 small ones (high school football games n such.) I do my big shows at my church and this year they're givin me a grand to do one. Can't wait....i'll try n post some pics of the set up n such later on. God bless,

Matt B.
    Licensed in Louisiana

Out of the brightness of His presence came flashes of lightning. The LORD thundered from heaven. 2 Samuel 22:13-14

I'm in the same boat as the "Kid" so no show for me. I thought about a small all shell show but I don't have that many shells leftover from the 4th.

Rudy

Heck, I've been saving up stuff since before the 4th of July. - Actually I ran our of mortars so I had some shells leftover. Anyway, I have been planning on a nice show for NYE, but wifey had to go and get us tickets for one of those big hotel bash parties downtown. Maybe I'll hafta shoot some before we leave.

I envy you guys,
    For the last 6 years I have had to do 2 "pro" shows on NYE. Both in the same place, one at 9pm (close prox) the other a 1.3g at midnight.

It can be a real PITA to WATCH a party and not be able to participate.

Next year i want to have my own party & show at my house on NYE. The permit should be no problem as the the AHJ would be shooting the show.

'Life should end at the grave skidding in sideways - A salute in one hand - Lit match in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'What a Ride!'