Thread: Hello from Washington.

Array

Default Hello from Washington.

Hello,
    After years of being a lurker I have finally decided that it would be best just to join after hearing of all the benefits and knowledge out there! I live around 40 minuites north of Seattle and have been lighting fireworks all my life. Luckily living in one of the cities that hasnít baned fireworks . I have been going to boom city since I was just a few feet tall and there is nothing better than stepping out of the car and smelling the smell of freshly lighted pyro and seeing all those hundreds of stands all lined up in rows. After years of spending far too much on retail from these stands it is finally time for me to purchase most of my fireworks wholesale and just get my odds and ends from these stands. There is a love hate relationship with retail! You love it till you get home and look in your wallet to see it empty just when you need a few bucks because you forgot to buy the hotdog buns and everyone is getting on your case! So this year I will probably place an order through bigs or somewhere else. I hear Bigs has a pretty good deal on their pink price list for us pyro u members.I might have to send Sparky a message!Any other ideas?Looking to put on an awesome show for this 4th!Thanks to all those other pyro fans out there for making this such a great place!

Light up the sky! Array PYROBOOM's Avatar

Default Re: Hello from Washington.

Welcome aboard.

There's a lot of great people out there in WA.

I'd check with Sparky about your question about Big's.
    PGI Member PYROBOOM, LLC

Array

Yeah, thanks, I sent Sparky an email. Now just waiting for his reply

Two Hands

Hello Washingtonian! Welcome to the U!