Thread: Area 51 Demo Day Sale Thoughts

Default 1234

Last edited by Thevinegru; June 5th, 2012 at 02:45 AM.

Member Array

Default Re: Area 51 Demo Day Sale Thoughts

did they have all show all go

Wasn't the price tag for "Inside Area 51" over $1K?

I saw $1099.99 on the Retail price tag I saw.. Buy one get 2 free on the demo day. that would have been the time to get one. Too bad those deals don't last long.
    Last edited by leeca; May 10th, 2012 at 08:08 PM.
    APWC/ NPA/ WPA
    Tech copies: Fool me once shame on you... Fool me twice shame on me!

Quote Originally Posted by Thevinegru View Post

I think next year I'm going to make them generate a price list for me in advance and if they won't do it, I'm gonna just go down the street to the new guy (Red Apple) and see if he wants my $2,000 and my referral services.

Lmfaooooo oh man that's the funniest shit I've ever heard. " I'm gong to make them" you go tell them that and see where it gets you and your 2 bucks.

F*cking people crack me up, what you think your special because your spending 2k? Or because your on Pyro U?

Some people are just to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Thevinegru View Post
    I think next year I'm going to make them generate a price list for me in advance.
    Good luck with that
    Life down here is just a strange illusion......

APWC

Quote Originally Posted by Bayarea510 View Post
    Lmfaooooo oh man that's the funniest shit I've ever heard. " I'm gong to make them" you go tell them that and see where it gets you and your 2 bucks.

F*cking people crack me up, what you think your special because your spending 2k? Or because your on Pyro U?

Some people are just to much.
    Gotta agree with Bay here.....and most people on here would say the same thing - wholesale is a privilege, and you're lucky if you are able to get it with less than 5K....let alone 2K or 1K.....or $500, or $100.....this guy just spent thousands and thousands of dollars on free food for us, raffle prizes, free catalogs and posters, a free demo, and one sick ass free finale.....those that are appreciative will return. If you have a problem with your prices - you ask to talk to the manager or the owner....if you don't like them, you can go elsewhere......everybody that knows A51 knows that you need to call and ask for availability or physically be there in the store, with your clipboard ready to go - they have so much product coming in and out the door - they do not keep a list........it's a friggin "halleluyah" that Tim made a catalog this year.......baby steps.....
    WPA.
    APWC.
    Listen to them. Children of the night.
    What music they make.

Also, please do not go throwing the Pyro U name around if you make demands. Wholesale through Group Buys is a sweet deal for us, it may take only one bad interaction to ruin it. By always being extra nice, I have saved thousands on wholesale buys.

Opinions are like a$sholes, everyone has one and some stink more then others. I still would love you to try and do what you said and see where it gets ya. Good luck with it....