Thread: Buying From Hales for the first time, Looking for good 200g-500g Cakes

New Member Array

Default Buying From Hales for the first time, Looking for good 200g-500g Cakes

Hey all. I need some suggestions for quality cakes from Hales/Pyro Predator. I am unfamiliar with this brand and am looking for some suggestions from those who know. Thanks!

Default Re: Buying From Hales for the first time, Looking for good 200g-500g Cakes

Here is a thread you might want to look at only took a few seconds to do a search http://www.pyrouniverse.com/forum/sh...ecommendations

New Member Array

Default Re: Buying From Hales for the first time, Looking for good 200g-500g Cakes

Thanks Steel. Searched earlier but only found a thread where a guy had $75. This one already looks much more informative.

Member Array

I have bought from them for the 4 years. I got a big assortment last year and was impressed with the cakes. 500g Robo cop was good and so was head hauncho. I also bought a box of the pyro predator shells which everyone liked last year. I plan to buy more of those again this along with the 10,000 degree shells. Definitely go through that link a lot of good choices in there.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    I have bought from them for the 4 years. I got a big assortment last year and was impressed with the cakes. 500g Robo cop was good and so was head hauncho. I also bought a box of the pyro predator shells which everyone liked last year. I plan to buy more of those again this along with the 10,000 degree shells. Definitely go through that link a lot of good choices in there.
    i dout you will find any pyrpredator shells this year..

Member Array

Are they going to be hard to come by this year?

I would recommend SOLID GOLD for sure. Excellent willow cake exclusive to Hales!

Member Array

solid gold and zillionaire are no brainers

Quote Originally Posted by goldbergpyro View Post
    i dout you will find any pyrpredator shells this year..
    DJ's right, those will not be available this year.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SizzBoom

SizzBoom March Demo May 24th, 2014 See you there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iowapyro View Post
    I would recommend SOLID GOLD for sure. Excellent willow cake exclusive to Hales!
    agreed,great cake