Thread: Wholesalers Appreciated

Default Wholesalers Appreciated

A big thank you to Brian at Waynes World for working out all the details on my order on such short notice. Just got it all tucked away in my magazine and was thinking how great it is to have wholesalers who work with guys like me. I'm sure that doing all the paperwork for a few cases of this and that isn't exactly the high point of their day. Before someone says it's their job and that they make money from selling......I'd like to say thanks to all the people that I've found to be genuinely helpful and make this such a great hobby. Jeremy at Aerial FX, Jeff and Rolf at Victory, Matt at 76, Dennis at Lynch Imports, Brent Bob and Mike at Snap......feel free to post your own lists.
    BATFE 54 * Type-IV Mag

Default Re: Wholesalers Appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by banger View Post
    A big thank you to Brian at Waynes World for working out all the details on my order on such short notice. Just got it all tucked away in my magazine and was thinking how great it is to have wholesalers who work with guys like me. I'm sure that doing all the paperwork for a few cases of this and that isn't exactly the high point of their day. Before someone says it's their job and that they make money from selling......I'd like to say thanks to all the people that I've found to be genuinely helpful and make this such a great hobby. Jeremy at Aerial FX, Jeff and Rolf at Victory, Matt at 76, Dennis at Lynch Imports, Brent Bob and Mike at Snap......feel free to post your own lists.
    Couldn't agree more! I don't know any of the names listed but there are a few people I've dealt with that have been a tremendous help.