Thread: Thanks to Spirit 76'

Member Array

Default Thanks to Spirit 76'

For making my first purchase a great experience, especially Miranda. She was real helpful in the ordering process. She even was able to get me the free shipping before their new promo kicked in last Sunday. My order was shipped on the 9th and I received it on the 14th. Perfect Valentine's gift I must say. It was a small order but I'm happy with what's in my 4th of July stash right now. Will definitely come back for more in the future.

Default Re: Thanks to Spirit 76'

Amen

I just received a shipment from them on Friday. Great company with excellent customer service. I placed my order online and a few of the items I had ordered where out of stock so they contacted me right away so I could sub different product. Big thank you to Matt and all the 76 staff.

Member Array

Same thing happen with me. One of the products I had order was no longer available so Miranda called me to substitute it with something else. I wanted to try other wholesalers but with a limited budget I had to go with '76 for the free shipping. Could I have done better in price on cases somewhere else, maybe but I was ordering from the silver list. I did some research and found out that shipping from other wholesalers would be the killer at the end of the day. Like I said I'm happy with my purchase and the service I received from '76.

Yes 76 is really good to deal with. Ive got in on two group buys with them and they put your name on your cases makes sorting things really really easy. They were out of stock on one of my items so they let me choose a new item and charged me the price of the out of stock case.

I've not had a bad experience anytime I've done business with them. I never have to wait long at all and everyone is nice.
    KCAP, Charter Member, Board Member
    http://kcap.us/
    Safety glasses have prevented me from an eye injury. Never forget them!
    Cobra Firing Systems

Member Array

I've placed 3 orders with them and had very good experience as well.
    I've worked with Matt and he's been very helpful and willing to answer my questions.
    I would highly recommend them. Love the demo's the put on too, great times.

the new website makes ordering so easy......maybe too easy for the pyro addicted! I've gotten two shipments in the last 6 months....one from MO and the other from PA. glad some products are out of stock or I may have another order on the way
    BATFE 54 * Type-IV Mag

Member Array

Before I submitted my order I must've send like 20+ emails to Matt. I thought I was bugging him too much and wouldn't get a response but he answered all of them in a timely manner.

I have not ordered from them yet, as my stash is good for the moment. I have corresponded with them several times, and they have been nothing but world-class in terms of timeliness to my inquiries, and showing a true spirit of friendliness. and exhibiting a desire to please. It seems obvious that they are trying to win business in the right way, and that is not always the case.

Just recently did my first 76 buy. Great product and great service. Smooth as silk.
    I will be buying from them again!
    Deep South Pyros
    Central Florida Pyros

I have had great experience and great product each and every time.
    PGI Member

Member Array

Thanks to Spirit of '76 for a great experience. This was my first wholesale purchase. The team was polite and helpful. I appreciate Matt's patience and quick response to my questions. I was not sure I would be able to meet the minimum ($300), due to my typical budget, but ended up spending just over $500. Some of you may be thinking, "is that all?" Yes, this is the most I have ever spent at one time on fireworks. If it were just up to me, the budget would be much higher.I hope to do business with '76 many more times and for my budget to increase each year. Thanks!