Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Addyracks public reviews and comments

Default Re: Addyracks public reviews and comments

I wanted to say Thank You to Addy Racks for the nice rack I won at St. Louis. It was great to meet Brad and Hank at the shoot. You guys build a high quailty beautiful rack. And Hank, forget what I said about the wheels. After I got it home I saw the size and realize they were a good size wheel.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rack1_sm.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	207.1 KB 
ID:	18669Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rack2_sm.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	18670Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rack3_sm.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	18671
    Canyon Lake Pyros - Member

Member Array

Yea I inspected the racks while there also, and they looked to be top notch to me. I wish I could have won one.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Addy racks built such nice racks for my 4th of July show, I ordered even more. 2 25 shot custom spec high quality racks and 4 10 shot quality racks 5x5 config. Can't say enough on how beautiful and well made these racks are. Lots of attention to details right done to easy reassembly of the bases on the smaller racks. Hank is a man of his word and did exactly what he said he would do when he would do it by even with a tight deadline right during his busy season. A+++ rating from me!

Quote Originally Posted by NormanNormal View Post
    Addy racks built such nice racks for my 4th of July show, I ordered even more. 2 25 shot custom spec high quality racks and 4 10 shot quality racks 5x5 config. Can't say enough on how beautiful and well made these racks are. Lots of attention to details right done to easy reassembly of the bases on the smaller racks. Hank is a man of his word and did exactly what he said he would do when he would do it by even with a tight deadline right during his busy season. A+++ rating from me!
    I saw those pictures on your NYE show thread and I INSTANTLY knew they were AddyRacks. They make a good strong rack that's for sure!

Almost too pretty to use..

Member Array

Thanks for the compliments guys

Normannormal I just got done watching your nye show, you knocked it out of the park with that one. Great show glad to see we could help you out at last minute with a couple of racks right before nye.
    www.addyracks.com
    Type 34 IL Lead Operator IL Explosives License
    Type 4 Magazine

"It's in the Lords hands"

Just got my rack(24 shot addyboomer) in the mail. It arrived super fast. I looked it over and it looks to be very well built, I am more than satisfied. Already got my DR11's in it. Thanks Addyracks!

Hank and the boys do a great job on these racks. Just got my 3rd shipment of racks. This time 2- 2x6 dr11 straights & 2- 2x5 dr17 straights. Add these to the 10 shot straight dr11, 2x10 straight dr11, 3x6 fanned dr11, 6 shot straight dr17, and 10 shot straight dr17. All quality, spaced. Well built. More to come. Definately will do business with Hank again.

Member Array

Glad to see you are happy sir, thank you for the compliments. Pleasure doing business with you.
    www.addyracks.com
    Type 4 Magazine

New Member Array

Hank it was nice meeting you and chatting with ya. i cant wait to get my racks. this will be a good year

New Member Array

Well i got my 50 shot rack and im beyond impressed. The design/quality of these racks are incredible. Thanks again and i cant wait to see the other racks once they are done.

Member Array

Your welcome sir it was good chattin with ya
    www.addyracks.com
    Type 4 Magazine

Member Array

im not very cpu savvy. is it difficult to take a pics of my 50 shot ,25 shot and 10 shot racks with my smartphone and load it up. if not. how the heck do i do it. I took Pyro 101 instead of computers 101 in school!!! lol

I'd like to give a great big thank you to Hank and the guys at Addy racks. I received a free upgrade to a much larger rack than the rack i ordered.This was a very nice surprise, and i appreciate this greatly. The quality and workmanship of these products cannot be beat. Again, thank you very much.

PS. This isn't over, i'm not done, this isn't goodbye. I will be a callin... dam, i can't stop now!!

Default props to the fellas at addys.

Thanks guys. I was in the area and called and had 36 tubes in my hands within a half hour. Hank is a super nice guy to deal with. Sorry for such short notice and thanks again.

Best of luck, Jake.
    Pyrotechnition or Pyromaniac

Default Re: props to the fellas at addys.

Talk about some awesome cusromer service. Great job addyracks

just wanted to add to the pile on.

not only did these guys build some custom racks for me, but they gave me a killer deal on them. now i have something to do with all my surplus KOD tubes that i de-based. seriously it was getting out of hand. sometime when i have time i need to rack them all up, stack the racks, and take a pic to post here on the U.

there's going to be a lot of them and i'll probably need more once i get an idea of just how many homeless tubes i'll have leftover.
    www.millerfireworks.com

PM me your email address for a price list, and check out our youtube page www.youtube.com/MillerFireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by St1dinoh View Post
    just wanted to add to the pile on.

not only did these guys build some custom racks for me, but they gave me a killer deal on them. now i have something to do with all my surplus KOD tubes that i de-based. seriously it was getting out of hand. sometime when i have time i need to rack them all up, stack the racks, and take a pic to post here on the U.

there's going to be a lot of them and i'll probably need more once i get an idea of just how many homeless tubes i'll have leftover.
    I have to say I'm pleased as well. There was a count problem with my DR11 guns delivered to GLASS, but they made it right. Thank you guys.

P.S. If you need to get rid of any of those KOD tubes, I would love to help you get rid of them.
    Is there ever enough Pyro?

Quote Originally Posted by ziptie2k2 View Post
    P.S. If you need to get rid of any of those KOD tubes, I would love to help you get rid of them.
    if i have any extra KOD tubes i'm buying more racks
    www.millerfireworks.com

PM me your email address for a price list, and check out our youtube page www.youtube.com/MillerFireworks.

Member Array

i have 12

Member Array

Rick at R&T is in the Illinois/Indiana area and has great racks, deals and no BS service. He is worth checking out.
    Midwest Fireworks Festival
    Proud to be a Heartland member
    PGI member
    http://www.heartlandpyro.org/
    Type 20

Member Array

Every year I promised myself that I would buy at least some new tubes, a rack or both. Last year I bought a 50 shot quality and decided to do it again this year. One very quick phone call on June 1, and I have yet another 50 shot quality rack on my doorstep. Let me say WOW when it comes to quality, service and the overall way they do business. Plus, they have made some improvements that really make this sucker ready to go for years! Thanks again guys - till next year!

Member Array

I just ordered my first 10 shot rack this past Monday. After looking around I decided to order from addy racks for the price and design. Can't wait to get it in the mail.

Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by pyrodale22 View Post
    Just got my rack(24 shot addyboomer) in the mail. It arrived super fast. I looked it over and it looks to be very well built, I am more than satisfied. Already got my DR11's in it. Thanks Addyracks!
    Agree, just got my 10 shot rack today. looks great. I foresee next weekend at the cabin to break her in.

Use rick from R&T after all the Addy's just resell his tubes anyway so you may as well save the middle man fees.
    Member HPA
    Type 54
    PGI shooters Course

I never heard or r&t what is his prices
    Quote Originally Posted by mitten blaster View Post
    Use rick from R&T after all the Addy's just resell his tubes anyway so you may as well save the middle man fees.

Member Array

I agree.... I've bought several racks from Rick at R&T Pyrotechnics supplies... awesome service, great build/craftmanship, we use his racks at all our club shoots.
    Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and annoys the pig.

Quote Originally Posted by gocrazy1995 View Post
    I never heard or r&t what is his prices
    http://rtpyro.com/
    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that is has taken place." (George Bernard Shaw)

Member Array

i dont see how that can be! R&T's 3" 10 shot rack is 60.00 then the tubes are 4.00 a piece x 10 = 100.00 for complete rack!!!
    i own 7 quality racks from Addy Racks ,and i must say these arent CHEAP! they are INEXPENSIVE!!!!
    kudos to Addy Team
    Last edited by Mortar Junkie; June 19th, 2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar Junkie View Post
    i dont see how that can be! R&T's 3" 10 shot rack is 60.00 then the tubes are 4.00 a piece x 10 = 100.00 for complete rack!!!
    i own 7 quality racks from Addy Racks ,and i must say these arent CHEAP! they are INEXPENSIVE!!!!
    kudos to Addy Team
    I made an extremely large order with addy and after talking to Rick last weekend found out that he built the tubes and they bought them from him and resold them. I guess what I am saying is if you order in volume you will get the better price and for sure better service.
    Member HPA
    Type 54
    PGI shooters Course

Member Array

i am surprised that you didnt show customer loyalty by getting them from Rick in the first place. i mean from your post it seems like you know him quite well. did he feel betrayed that you made a large purchase ,sorry "extemely large purchase" from the Addy Rack guys" Idk... better prices for quantity orders sure , i can understand that. as for service are you implying that if you only purchase a rack you arent treated nicely? sounds terrible to me. looking at the posts as of lately seems like there is some vendetta in place. i dont know Rick and havent made any purchases through him, however I have seen many racks, from many guys. And Addy Racks look beautiful and are very strong. then the price, i saved 15.00 plus shipping costs going through Addy Racks compared to R&T. I KNOW that I got the better deal. PLUS IT IS NICE TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT I AM BUYING! there arent any pictures on R&T 's website