Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to pair with?

Default Re: What to pair with?

Quote Originally Posted by UnkleSAM View Post
    The secret to showing off other items of against a barrage of comets is to set them 30 or so feet in front of the comets. The comets become the canvas, and the highlighted items are the paint. Just like layering vertically, horizontal layering can create great effects.
    Honestly, thats exactly how I picture it in my head. I think putting some color infront of the silver of the wall of comets would look awesome, and it would look even cooler if the comets are set in an "X" pattern behind the colored cakes.
    Last edited by pyro92; May 26th, 2011 at 07:42 AM.
    Come to the pyro side, we have things that go BOOM!

Bacon & Fireworks certified.

Sorry to bump my old thread but does anyone know or have an estimation as to how high the Cobras shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeRatman View Post
    How about a number of big crackling fountains? For example, Pyro Party or Cat V? These fountains start out slow. I think they go about 2 minutes. The last 10 seconds or so, are a wide (15' radius and maybe 15' high) ginormous spray of crackle. It helps if you get these things off the ground, even if it is only a few feet. About the time these are at peak, fire of the Might Cobra crackling comets. Position a barrage of the comet cakes, behind each of the crackling foutains, so it looks like the comets are coming out of the fountains. When the crackling comets are about done, fire off some crackling (popcorn crackle) cakes, that have no tails and go higher than the comets. The effect is movement of crackle from the ground, up into the air and then even further up into the air as crackle breaks.

Instead of a ginormous crackle fountain, do use a bunch of fused giant crackle balls (crackle 12' in all directions). You will have a few seconds of crackle pandamonium on the the ground, followed by comets and then breaks.

Instead of a ginormous crackle balls fountain, use some low crackle mines (lower than the comets) like Shogun Cybermine or Jackmine.
    So would it be overkill if you layered a Massive Crackle cake or 2 over everything?

I don't think it would be overkill.