Thread: SO76 Roman Candles

Default SO76 Roman Candles

Removed
    Last edited by ilmoam; December 25th, 2012 at 09:40 PM.

Default Re: SO76 Roman Candles

Have you thought about an assortment case?
    Fly me to the moon

Removed
    Last edited by ilmoam; December 25th, 2012 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilmoam View Post
    What type of assortment case are you referring to? A case of candles with several types of effects? I have already bought the bulk of what I will use this year (cakes and shells). Every year I try something new and a roman candle project seemed to be a fun and inexpensive way to experiment.
    Correct. I think they have a case of like 6 effects per package. Let me check. If I remember correctly, the assorted tripacked candles look pretty good. Can someone confirm this. They look to be a very good deal.
    I have not shot either of the high shot count candles, but I have shot a few other brands. I was under-impressed, but I know there are some good ones out there. I would say wait until after the demo.
    Fly me to the moon

Member Array

I buy a couple of cases of the 21st century candles... there are 6 different varieties and they are pretty good for the price... I like to wrap a case or so of them together with duct tape, and put them in a 5-gallon bucket with some sand for stability and then set them all off at once... THAT IS AWESOME lol...

They also have something coming that I was intriged about called "mine candles" but when I ordered they didn't have any in and I haven't seen a vid on them either
    Last edited by iceman2472; April 28th, 2011 at 04:52 PM.