Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evanston Wyoming Fireworks

Default Evanston Wyoming Fireworks

This thread will be of the local Firework establisments and the thread will be updated periodically.

Phantom of Evanston Wyoming

740 Overthrust Road
    Evanston, WY 82930
    Phone: 307-444-9900

Banned: AKA SLAP, UtahPyro Array

Default Re: Evanston Wyoming Fireworks

I hope I never have to step foot in there again. You should have gotten pictures of the place across the street. Better product too!

I dont shop in any of the establishments in town, much to expensive for me. I am going to have pictures of all the shops in town just for fun reading.

If you notice my son is only holding his DES, thats because he has all he could use at wholesale prices.

I could only wish that I was as spoiled with Fireworks as a kid as he.

Awesome thanks.

Just looking at those last pictures reminds me of the money I've spent (not wasted).

I'll probably still stop in there at least once this year... awesome drive from SLC to there.

I am going to do a shoot out at the Narrows soon to get the fix.

The snow is almost melted down by the lake.

Nice, let me know... I'll bring a few cakes up

ill PM you.
    Last edited by maxblast; April 17th, 2011 at 11:45 AM.

You should put up some pics of Flying Phoenix. I realize its not in Evanston but it is impressive with the amount of product they carry.
    use fireworks,not drugs!Even though the laws make it easier to use drugs!

Member Array

and of the cowboy gold firecrackers

This is the Porters TNT shop and liquor. The Porter bros. are BATFE licensed and do Class B shoots in town at any excuse for a town event or holiday and all out of thier own expense. I have enjoyed three events since moving here in August and great shows they were.
    755 Prospector Drive
    Evanston, WY 82930
    307-789-2180

Last edited by maxblast; April 16th, 2011 at 09:24 PM.

I wonder what it would be like to shoot that big rocket and shell

I used to get my Brothers brand Stuff at porters.. then they sold to TNT and just another chain shop now. used to be a unique place with nice stuff

Member Array

what other stores are in evanston wy

This shop is called Pyro City, and the customer service their is great and very knowledgable about thier product. The staff are actually pyros who love thier jobs and by the way are going out with me to the narrows as soon as the weather permits for a shoot. The shop carries Black cat, Brothers, Asia Pyro and Zenith.

(379) 444-5856
    3203 W College Dr
    Evanston, Wy 82930

And like I said great staff to help out.

This is a seasonal shop called Wholesale Fireworks Inc and carries World Class, Winda, Brothers. I will be updating with more pics as soon as they reopen for the season.

is there a reason you didn't post in here?

http://www.pyrouniverse.com/forum/sh...?16551-Wyoming

Member Array

are you going to Flying Phoenix

Sure, if you send me some gas money, just kidding. I am going to venture out towards diferrent establishments in the state this summer while vacationing and will update on these pyro shops.

Quote Originally Posted by report View Post
    is there a reason you didn't post in here?

http://www.pyrouniverse.com/forum/sh...?16551-Wyoming
    I had not seen that post,sorry.
    Last edited by JoeRatman; March 9th, 2012 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Merge sequential posts

Here is a shop that was getting prepared to open when I stumbled across, I did not even get the name of his shop when I was there. He had half of his product up on the shelves and as I pulled up he was out on a lift hanging his banners. I am going to update this section as soon as I can. His location is 23 miles east of Evanston on int. 80, when I asked him if I could take pictures of his shop and products to post on here he was very much willing to let me. I told him that I would let him finish setting up his shop and on a return trip would do the picture taking.

he sold me this for $40.00 retail and I can say, I jumped on it.
    Notice the change of the name on the box, I had not been aware of it until seeing it in his shop.

Hey maxblast-

Really nice thread man, the pictures are really fun to look at. Thanks!

Lucky you: you have a behai supplier. I wonder if he buys from victory.

Member Array

jolly jacks use to have some good deals any pics of them?

Quote Originally Posted by pyrokid View Post
    Hey maxblast-

Really nice thread man, the pictures are really fun to look at. Thanks!

Lucky you: you have a behai supplier. I wonder if he buys from victory.
    He is selling shogon winda cowboy behai brothers golden bear and some others that i will update on as soon as i can get out their again, i will update with som pics of his shop. He said he would give me shoguns zillionair for $40.00 also. When I was explaining to him how his works perform, he was impressed and had no idea. He said he was purchasing from Flying Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by ttam23 View Post
    jolly jacks use to have some good deals any pics of them?
    i will get in their for some pics soon. The guy who works in their just makes up performance on items which doesnt set well with me and to someone who hasnt a clue he sounds very convincing. He really has no idea what he is talking about. He even goes into details about the manufactures and really goes into left field. Again this is just one of thier employees. When I told him that the single shot black cat tubes were made in the U S by Zennith located in Clinton Missouri, he looked at me like i was insane.
    Last edited by maxblast; June 26th, 2012 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Merge sequential posts

Hey maxblast,

Do you know when Wholesale Fireworks opens for the season, or do you have their contact info?

Wholesale Fireworks is not opening this season ............. sucks. But if you want some really good deals retail just pass Evanston heading East on Hwy 80, you cant miss it just before Lyman. This guy has many of the contending brand names and cheap. I am going out there this weekend with the camera and will update.

Very cool. I missed the narrows last weekend (out of town), were you able to make it?

Quote Originally Posted by pyrohead View Post
    are you going to Flying Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by maxblast View Post
    Sure, if you send me some gas money, just kidding. I am going to venture out towards diferrent establishments in the state this summer while vacationing and will update on these pyro shops.
    You may want to Google Earth Flying Phoenix before driving out cause they have nothing for you to see except a bunch of containers, they do not have retail sales @ Flying Phoenix they only supply retail 1.4g to dealers I'm pretty sure.
    APWC/ NPA/ WPA
    Tech copies: Fool me once shame on you... Fool me twice shame on me!

Quote Originally Posted by leeca View Post
    You may want to Google Earth Flying Phoenix before driving out cause they have nothing for you to see except a bunch of containers, they do not have retail sales @ Flying Phoenix they only supply retail 1.4g to dealers I'm pretty sure.
    They will sell to you at a $2,500.00 min.

Ok was out there yesterday and got caught in a blizard on the way back going thru the sisters, very intense driving.

Pro Vector
    Exit 30
    Fort Bridger (307) 214-0408 Store Hours: 8:30- 8:00 7 Days
    Manager: John
    Owner: Steve
    Tell them you are from PU

Last edited by maxblast; May 29th, 2011 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxblast View Post
    They will sell to you at a $2,500.00 min.
    I knew that part used to know a guy that did runs now and then. Just didn't think they were setup with a store on site. They sure are out of the way.
    APWC/ NPA/ WPA
    Tech copies: Fool me once shame on you... Fool me twice shame on me!

Quote Originally Posted by leeca View Post
    I knew that part used to know a guy that did runs now and then. Just didn't think they were setup with a store on site. They sure are out of the way.
    That is very usefull info and thanks, its a long trip. The owner of Pyro Vector orders thru them and has another container on the way, he also owns a shop in Laramie WY.

Quote Originally Posted by ddewees View Post
    Very cool. I missed the narrows last weekend (out of town), were you able to make it?
    Its snowing here again today and still have not gone out to the Narrows, but will set a date in stone very soon and I will give you a heads up with time to plan in advance. the list is growing with attendance of store owners and pyros out this way that will be attending.

Quote Originally Posted by ddewees View Post
    Hey maxblast,

Do you know when Wholesale Fireworks opens for the season, or do you have their contact info?
    Update.... the store is going to open after all with new owners and should open soon.....Ill keep you posted.

I was even going to look into grabbing that spot but just purchased a home and no funds left.
    Last edited by JoeRatman; March 9th, 2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Merge sequential posts