Thread: Buying fireworks in Nevada. I need help!

nsxkiller

Default Buying fireworks in Nevada. I need help!

I had a quick question... I'm from California, and I was planning on driving up to Pahrump Nevada to buy a grip load of fireworks. Keeping in mind that I want to abide by the laws and regulations, I'm trying to find a place where I can set them off in Nevada on July 4th. Whats the nearest place to Pahrump where I can set off the fireworks and how do I get there from here. I've also heard people mentioning that you can set them off at the Moapa Reservation, but I have no idea where that is. Any help would be appreciated.

Default Re: Buying fireworks in Nevada. I need help!

Quote Originally Posted by nsxkiller
    I had a quick question... I'm from California, and I was planning on driving up to Pahrump Nevada to buy a grip load of fireworks. Keeping in mind that I want to abide by the laws and regulations, I'm trying to find a place where I can set them off in Nevada on July 4th. Whats the nearest place to Pahrump where I can set off the fireworks and how do I get there from here. I've also heard people mentioning that you can set them off at the Moapa Reservation, but I have no idea where that is. Any help would be appreciated.
    Moapa is the only place, that is legal!
    PyroPainters - "Our Canvas Is The Sky"
    WPA, PGI, NFA, APWC Member

Default Re: Buying fireworks in Nevada. I need help!

I hear that Moapa is the only place in Southern nevada. Northern has a place to shoot in Schurz. Check the dealer directory for info. I have heard that you can light stuff out of town in Battle Mountain but i'm not sure.