I bought a couple cases of RCs this year. One of them was a four pack assortment that I left in the packs and fused like four cakes. The fuse I used put off too much fire and the whole thing went up at once instead of as four separate cakes as intended. The other case was all the same so I figured that I would try something like the spray adhesive thing. Problem was that I didn't have any adhesive. I did have several rolls of duct tape. So, After taping the 144 RCs together in one big block, I took several lengths of tape and laid them sticky side up to make one big sheet of tape. I then sprinkled BP on the tape and added a leader fuse. I then took the sheet and set it on top of the fuses. I tapped the edges down with more duct. It worked perfectly. So, if you are worried about the possibility of BP falling past the RCs doing the spray thing, try this method. No wasted powder either.