I decided since fireworks go on sale tomorrow (yeahhhhh!!!), I would light some of the old fireworks I had from last year. It turned out all I had left was sparklers, morning glories, and a roll of "Chinese water-proof fuse". I kept the sparklers and morning glories to save money (Because TNT's prices are insane this year!) and I decided to light the fuse in little bits. I cut about and inch and a half long strip of fuse and lit it. This is where it went crazy. It flew into the air spinning, shot up, almost hitting my face, and as a tiny piece of ash, landed, smoldering on my porch. Is this a malfunction or does fuse just do this.
If I run away next time (after I light it) it probably will work as a pretty good helicopter!