Thread: Effects for Future Tech / Area 51 / Radioactive / Sorcerer / Sword Killer??

Default Effects for Future Tech / Area 51 / Radioactive / Sorcerer / Sword Killer??

I have a case of Radioactive and while I didn't expect them to be labeled, they do have a number on them. Has anyone else seen hand written numbers on individual shells and does anyone know if those numbers are just a count, or are they labels of some type for the effect on the shell?

Thanks for any input.

Default Re: Effects for Future Tech / Area 51 / Radioactive / Sorcerer / Sword Killer??

your best bet is to light one of each number and take notes.The numbers change from lot to lot.

Default Re: Effects for Future Tech / Area 51 / Radioactive / Sorcerer / Sword Killer??

Quote Originally Posted by wing commander View Post
    your best bet is to light one of each number and take notes.The numbers change from lot to lot.
    I agree that is your best bet. I just checked my black mambas they have numbers/letters written on the paper for the lift charge and numbers under the top foil label and all of them match according to effect. So if you try out one of each number and write down the effect you should be all good

Thanks for the input. Now I wish I would have purchased 2 extra boxes just to test ! I was figuring the numbers meant something, but exactly what I was unsure of. I guess we'll just have a surprise set of effects.

I fired off a couple of these tonight, one regular and one mine/shell combo..I was really impressed with these shells. They hit pretty hard I thought, but then again, it's been two years since I've shot any canister shells.