Thread: Who can import directly from China for fireworks?

tinty

Default Who can import directly from China for fireworks?

I know a lot of famous brand for US Market, some is from china, some is from America, I've also noted that most retailer or wholesaler in USA distributes many brand in their shop. I am always thinking about one thing that can they import directly for these brand fireworks which don't belong to themselves?

Member Array

Default Re: Who can import directly from China for fireworks?

It's called drop shipping and yes.
    Mike Ingram Jr.
    Fireworks Over America
    Fireworks Supermarket
    www.fireworkssupermarket.com
    (800)345-3957
    Follow us on Twitter for great specials!
    http://twitter.com/FreeFireworks

tinty

Quote Originally Posted by FOA11 View Post
    It's called drop shipping and yes.
    Yes I mean Drop Shipping, but as people almost like name brand of fireworks in USA, I don't know if all wholeseller can import fireworks or they can only buy from the company who has their own brand.

C

Quote Originally Posted by tinty View Post
    Yes I mean Drop Shipping, but as people almost like name brand of fireworks in USA, I don't know if all wholeseller can import fireworks or they can only buy from the company who has their own brand.

C
    I'm not an expert on this, but people like good fireworks. Many of the name brands are associated with decent product, ie world class has been known for good product which is why I purchase their items. There are some generic cakes that I really, I mean, really like.

As for a company who has their own brand, Big's stuff is produced in china. I'm not sure of the logistics of it, but I think there are a few trips to china to help dictate what their product comes out like, etc. Again, I'm not an expert.
    -PGI member
    -HPA member
    -peace through superior firepower
    -crack doesn't smoke itself

tinty

Quote Originally Posted by mgh1980 View Post
    I'm not an expert on this, but people like good fireworks. Many of the name brands are associated with decent product, ie world class has been known for good product which is why I purchase their items. There are some generic cakes that I really, I mean, really like.

As for a company who has their own brand, Big's stuff is produced in china. I'm not sure of the logistics of it, but I think there are a few trips to china to help dictate what their product comes out like, etc. Again, I'm not an expert.

Thanks for your efforts. I know some famous name brand like World Class import fireworks directly from china, but if someone don't have their own brand, they deal with others' brand to sell, i don't know if they can import these brand directly from china or they can only take from thoes brand from the brand creator?

Member Array

A person has to have a import permit to have fireworks shipped directly from china. Most of the large wholesalers import many different brands from china and the smaller wholesalers and retailers buy the imported fireworks from them. Thats how one small retailer or wholesaler can have so many different brands.

That's actually not quite correct. For 1.4 G Consumer fireworks most states do not require an importing permit. You may have to purchase a wholesaling permit but as 1.4 isn't regulated they don't need an importing license.

If you are small enough and don't have a brand, you have to buy the brand from the respective company that owns it or a broker. Jake's Fireworks owns World Class and so you have to import through them however; Brother's is an independently owned company that only exports out of china but they have huge minimum orders so if you cannot meet them you have to go through a broker such as myself to be able to get mixed containers or straight containers on a level lower than the minimum order.

Feel free to e-mail me at charlie@copelandfireworks.com if you have more questions on importing.

Tinty,
    Just to let you know.....when I tried to go to your website my AVG Web Shield Alert informed me your site has a threat in the form of "Virus found HTML/Framer"
    In MO WA MT - Fire Eagle, Black Market, Forward, Legend, Kylin King, Beihai Gen., Firehawk, Mighty Max, WC, Cutting Edge, Black Cat.
    http://www.libertyfireworksinc.com/
    NFA, AFSL, PGI, TFA, BSPA,