Thread: rack software

Default rack software

does anyone know of a program where you can set up racks and see how they would look.I recall one years ago but dont remember where i saw it
    www.centralstatesfireworks.com
    Lead Pyrotechnician/Sales
    Illinois Explosives/Lead Pyro Licensed
    And a Hellava nice guy!

Default Re: rack software

Quote Originally Posted by leadtech View Post
    does anyone know of a program where you can set up racks and see how they would look.I recall one years ago but dont remember where i saw it
    Are you referring to something like Google Sketch, where you can draw racks, etc...?

Likw showsim or something?
    Dominator Fireworks China Fireworks Manufacturer email ed1@dominatorfireworks.com
    The St Louis Shoot check it out! www.stlshoot.com

it used to be on fireworksinfo.com but the link is dead it was a program that had just say a 3" fan rack u could drag it where ever you wanted set up ur show then print it out so u could give it to ur guys to set up
    www.centralstatesfireworks.com
    Lead Pyrotechnician/Sales
    Illinois Explosives/Lead Pyro Licensed
    And a Hellava nice guy!

Microsoft Visio works great. Allows you to make images of racks and set up your field.

This is Visio 2007 redered in a doc file. This was a layout of one section of my shows using the 432 cue system with all modules daisy chained.
    Attached Files

Member Array

This is Visio 2007 redered in a doc file. This was a layout of one section of my shows using the 432 cue system with all modules daisy chained.
    That is interesting. I see you have all your racks grouped by caliber, do you switch back and forth between the modules during the display?

Quote Originally Posted by Hfireworks View Post
    cool. this is great. can make use of this for sure. any other images ? this is real handy

i have done similar - dragging in the images of 500g and 200g Cakes into visio to show cake board layouts for fuse timing.

thanks for posting!

Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    That is interesting. I see you have all your racks grouped by caliber, do you switch back and forth between the modules during the display?
    Thats how i do it.