Thread: Best fountains for mass display

Default Best fountains for mass display

I am looking for some opinions on the best fountains to use for a mass display. I used Noisy Niagra to create a nice ladder effect shown below but sometimes the big fountains can be so overwhelming that they overpower each other and you need to space them too far apart. What I'm looking for is duration and height. Behemoth looks good but it's out of stock everywhere. My shopping options are bigs, lemas and Millers so if you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Here's the last display I did, I'd like to improve on it as I'm not sure the Noisy Niagra fountains are the best choice:

Single handedly trying to stimulate the economy by purchasing more fireworks than I can afford!

Default Re: Best fountains for mass display

wow! thats an awesome pic..
    I know it's pretty basic but I like black cat pot of gold and rat-a-tat tat shot in mulltiples.

We did almost a case of worlds strongest fountain. They were spread out with about 1 foot between each fountain. They were then raised about 8 foot up in the air. It looked really nice. I'm hoping a video of this pops up some time in the near future.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

MEMBER PGI
    Charter Member PTPG Fargo, ND

www.brookings-black-powder-fireworks.com

Bigs is out of worlds strongest but I did check them out. Can't seem to find a video of the black cat fountains.

I would really like to get my hands on a case of the magnum fountains by King Bird but no one in my area sells them.
    Single handedly trying to stimulate the economy by purchasing more fireworks than I can afford!

Worlds Highest is basically the same thing. Also check out executioner. Jakes has another new one that goes even higher than WS but can't remember what it is.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

MEMBER PGI
    Charter Member PTPG Fargo, ND

www.brookings-black-powder-fireworks.com

Quote Originally Posted by p40whk View Post
    Bigs is out of worlds strongest but I did check them out. Can't seem to find a video of the black cat fountains.

I would really like to get my hands on a case of the magnum fountains by King Bird but no one in my area sells them.
    here's a link to black cat you can down load the vid just under the pic of each item. their cakes are so so but they do have some nice fountains.

http://www.blackcatfireworks.com/c-1...aspx?pagenum=3

Have fireworks. Will travel. Array JoeRatman's Avatar

I think you might mean "Bigger Than Life", Stunt.

It says on the outside that it hits 30'. I have used it in some of my shows and it really does goe that high. It starts out at abou18' like the Behemoth. Later it moves up to about24-25'. The last 10 seconds or so it hits 30' or higher. It lasts about 84' seconds.

This is my newest favorite fountain.
    Licensed MN Outdoor Fireworks Operator
    Licensed MN Indoor/Proximate Fireworks Operator
    CDL with hazmat endorsement