Default retail pricing

i am looking for some RETAIL prices
    serious equipment?
    sun assortment?
    mars assortment?
    moon assortment?
    master class assortment?
    king pin 500 gram cake?

i know wholesale is the way to go. just wondering about retail pricing.
    it doesn't matter what state. anywhere is an option.
    thank you.
    START WITH TEN END WITH TEN

Supporting Member Array jknepp1954's Avatar

Default Re: retail pricing

retail anywhere? If you live on the east coast - why would buy retail from the west coast or midwest?
    Joyce
    www.kneppysfireworks.com
    "Fireworks isn't just for July 4th anymore!"
    Member NFA, PaPyro Artists, WNYPA, Pa. Pyrotechnics Assoc., NLPC, NEOPG, PGI Cert.

Quote Originally Posted by madpixs View Post
    i am looking for some RETAIL prices
    serious equipment?
    sun assortment?
    mars assortment?
    moon assortment?
    master class assortment?
    king pin 500 gram cake?

i know wholesale is the way to go. just wondering about retail pricing.
    it doesn't matter what state. anywhere is an option.
    thank you.
    What brand are you looking for of those assortments?

Shogun has assortments in those names, and they are on Schneitter's price list.

The have Serious Equipment from Brothers for $58.88. They also have the Winda Mars Attack assortment for $76.21.

Need more info.
    Rudy

Member of H.P.A.
    Member in good standing of Double D's PPP club

Quote Originally Posted by RudyG View Post

The have Serious Equipment from Brothers for $58.88.

Need more info.
    Wow, that is a good retail price, considering Brothers sells those for about $45.00 after shipping and duties. You must have a lot of volume sales at those prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfireworks View Post
    Wow, that is a good retail price, considering Brothers sells those for about $45.00 after shipping and duties. You must have a lot of volume sales at those prices.
    Schneitter's is wholesale, but there is no minimum. You just have to buy by the case.
    Rudy

Member of H.P.A.

all i wanted was retail pricing thats why i wrote retail in first sentence.
    and joyce i knew someone would ask where i live so thats why i stated anywhere. and the brand thing is just not worth responding to.

and joyce i knew someone would ask where i live so thats why i stated anywhere. and the brand thing is just not worth responding to.
    If you're not going to make a serious post, then why are you bothering us. The prices are different all across the country. Knowing where someone lives has a great deal to do with the price that they will have to pay. I was going past a couple retail stores later in the week, and I could have stopped and checked out the retail prices on the products you wanted. Not knowing the brand of the assortments makes it kind of hard. I try and help fellow pyro's as much as I can. If you're just messing around, then just go away.
    Rudy

Member of H.P.A.

easy rudy,
    i ain't mess'n around. i thought the question was self explanitory. the products are shogun , winda and brothers, you seem hostile relax chillax
    i hope no one was forcing you to answer my post it is voluntary just pass by it next time geez. can't we all get along in one happy pyroland.

Member Array

It's sometimes hard to tell what tone a person is using when they post on a message board. Personally, I thought your tone in this post was rude. Especially the last sentence. You could have just worded it differently.

Your request is a little strange, but everyone is pretty helpful around here.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    It's sometimes hard to tell what tone a person is using when they post on a message board. Personally, I thought your tone in this post was rude. Especially the last sentence. You could have just worded it differently.

Your request is a little strange, but everyone is pretty helpful around here.
    And that's the way I took it too.
    Rudy

Member of H.P.A.

damn you guys need to light something off!!!!

Looking to figure out what to charge maddy?

I found the Shogun Sun, Star, and Moon assortments all for $40 BOGOF. I also saw the Serious Equipment going for $300 BOGOF at Xtreme.

http://www.xfireworks.com/
    Rudy

Member of H.P.A.

rudy i think you are wrong about sun moon and mars these are big assortments wholesale there in the hundreds

rudy i think you are wrong about sun moon and mars these are big assortments wholesale there in the hundreds
    Kinda why I asked for more info. I walked into the store and saw Shogun assortments labeled Sun, Moon, and Stars. They were cheap with all little stuff in them.
    Rudy

Member of H.P.A.

I think your talkin about the WINDA assortments!
    WPA & APWC

Member Array

sounds like a troll...does look like he wants to know what to charge...there are sites up the ying yang with retail prices....next question

rudy thanks for the lookin out i do appreciate it. i did mention they were windas in another reply and what is the big deal with every one else with the retail pricing thing just pass over the post if it bothers anyone. my god calling me a troll what next you guys gonna take your kick ball and go home? so what if i want to know retail and i have been looking on sites.

Member Array

just pass over my post if that bothers you as well

rudy thanks for the lookin out i do appreciate it. i did mention they were windas in another reply and what is the big deal with every one else with the retail pricing thing just pass over the post if it bothers anyone. my god calling me a troll what next you guys gonna take your kick ball and go home? so what if i want to know retail and i have been looking on sites.
    I don't mind helping a fellow pyro out, but the more info you provide, makes it easier to figure out what you want. There are loads of products out there with the same names.

If you want to know the prices because you will be selling them in a store or a tent makes no difference to me. If you want to buy them for yourself, and want to pay high retail instead of wholesale, makes no difference to me either. Although I'd then think you were a little wacky.
    Rudy

Member of H.P.A.

In general don't most retailers sell the product at 4 times their wholesale cost per item? Seems that way to me for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by upNsmoke View Post
    In general don't most retailers sell the product at 4 times their wholesale cost per item? Seems that way to me for the most part.
    Last year when I went to a tent to get my daughter some snakes and some party poppers (I definately don't need those by the case) I looked at some of the items I had got by the case and even with shipping, was still at least 3 times the price. I know they have some overhead to cover and they are not doing it for the fun of it so there has to be a profit. Those tents are perfect for the one-day-a-year-sparkler-wavers and kiddie-novelties, but it is totally crazy for any serious pyro with even just a $100 addiction. I thought my first wholesale order of $1200 last year would last me a few years but once I got it, I figured - "screw it, I am blowing all this up! I'll figure out someway to make this big of a purchase next year" I consider my tax return - my fireworks return. In fact I have an extra $20 taken out of my check every week to help increase the fund without the ability to touch it, if something came up during the year. $20 per week is $1000 more in refund at the end of the year!
    “The greater danger for most of us...is not that our aim is too high and we miss it...but that it is too low and we reach it.”
    -- Michelangelo

rudy that was funny thanks for lookin out.