Thread: Another Victory Question..

Member Array

Default Another Victory Question..

..Well since there is no way that i am going to drive all the way up to Ellsworth, WI, i have a question. Since i am going to their store in Merrill,WI, can i buy cases of fireworks when i stop in? im not sure is this is possible?

Default Re: Another Victory Question..

Not at wholesale unless things have changed since a couple of years ago

Yeah..you'll be able to buy "case quantities" for whatever you want whether it's 4 of this or 8 of that..but you'll pay $250 for one, get one for .99!

Dan
    VICTORY FIREWORKS and HALE'S---Best fireworks at the best prices! period.
    Type 54 1.3g permit holder
    Indoor/proximate certified
    Member PGI
    Pyroreview Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by pyro*fire* View Post
    ..Well since there is no way that i am going to drive all the way up to Ellsworth, WI, i have a question. Since i am going to their store in Merrill,WI, can i buy cases of fireworks when i stop in? im not sure is this is possible?
    Just have it shipped somewhere and pick it up there. Talk to Jeff at Victory. Jeff's friendly and won't bite. He will let you know the closest he can get it to you.
    Rudy

Member of H.P.A.
    Member in good standing of Double D's PPP club

And before the question is asked you also can't have your wholesale order shipped from Ellsworth to a retail location to pick it up. I asked when PGI was going on and the warehouse was going to be closed the day I wanted to pick up.

Member Array

Where are you coming from? Merrill is just about as far north as Ellsworth. Also if your gonna make a trip out of your way there are cheaper places to buy retail at in that area.

Just about as far as Ellsworth???? Ellsworth is down between Eau Claire and Red Wing, MN......Merrill is up PAST Wausau...MUCH further north than Ellsworth

Dan
    VICTORY FIREWORKS and HALE'S---Best fireworks at the best prices! period.
    Type 54 1.3g permit holder
    Indoor/proximate certified
    Member PGI
    Pyroreview Administrator

I tried to buy a case of Killer Candles last year on my way to the lake.(Jeff was out of stock when I picked up my large order)
    The manager said that I could buy a case but I would pay retail!!!
    I tried to explain that I had ordered them from Ellsworth but they were out of stock, she said she could not change the policy of the store.
    Kind of pssssed me off after spending a pile of money at Ellsworth that I could'nt buy 1 case at wholesale at Merrill, but life goes on.
    "No Brains-----No Headaches"
    "I'm not a pilot, but I used up a lot of runway in my younger days"

You guys have to understand the Ellsworth warehouse main existence is to stock their retail stores and to sell to other retailers. Selling to individuals is getting bigger and bigger every year but it's still a secondary income.
    You will never change the way the retail stores are ran.

sometimes when an item on the wholesale list is marked "out of stock" it doesn't always mean there isn't any on the shelves. This means the rest of the product in stock is going on the stores.

Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Just about as far as Ellsworth???? Ellsworth is down between Eau Claire and Red Wing, MN......Merrill is up PAST Wausau...MUCH further north than Ellsworth

Dan
    Dependes on where your starting point is. Yes Merrill is further north physically.

Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Yeah..you'll be able to buy "case quantities" for whatever you want whether it's 4 of this or 8 of that..but you'll pay $250 for one, get one for .99!

Dan
    Nvm then! since i cant get in on the group buy and i dont have the priviledge of buying wholesale this year, it looks like i am just going to be buying retail for this fourth but it's better have some fireworks better than none. thanks for all the help though!