Thread: wanna buy phantom stuff but without phantom prices

Default wanna buy phantom stuff but without phantom prices

i love phantoms products but they are really expensive and i live in maryland and i would purchase from bj alan but you need a retail licsence is there anywhere that has the same names and everythingas phantom but is a good wholesale with no need for a liscence
    Last edited by pyroreaper; March 15th, 2008 at 09:33 PM.

Default Re: wanna buy phantom stuff but without phantom prices

Search for the rewrap thread and you can see what phantom buys from other ppl and get them cheaper.
    Permitted section 212 in the 242

How pyro-u works...
    FireBug270 " I would freely help him out because he clearly isn't one of the guys who shows up twice a year and asks for sh*t."

yeah i was looking at that but the dont have all of the 500gram cakes (which are my favorites) listed that i wanted to buy

Quote Originally Posted by pyroreaper View Post
    i love phantoms products but they are really expensive and i live in maryland and i would purchase from bj alan but you need a retail licsence is there anywhere that has the same names and everythingas phantom but is a good wholesale with no need for a liscence
    You don't need to have a retail license to buy from BJ Alan, just need to hit their outrageously high minimum. Their wholesale prices tend to be a little higher than others. I know, because I was once in your shows, then I found this site and the rest is history. Take some time and do a little research on the site and I am sure you can find many sensible alternatives to purchasing retail (phantom or elsewhere).
    www.fireartcorp.com

If its in Al's truck it must be good.

You live in Md? You don't need any kind of license to buy wholesale in a Pa. wholesale business. You just need your Md. drivers license and your Md. car plate.
    Joyce
    www.kneppysfireworks.com
    "Fireworks isn't just for July 4th anymore!"
    Member NFA, PaPyro Artists, WNYPA, Pa. Pyrotechnics Assoc., NLPC, NEOPG, PGI Cert.

someone on here said you need a retail license to buy from there but the thing is about buying from other places is i know like all the items at phantom and im only 14 but when you guys said wholesale i researched it and i thought i hit the jackpot with them but then someone said you needed a retail license can some one tell me definitly whether or not i need a license to buy from them

as Maryland is a safe and sane state I would suggest reading the forum rules about discussion of purchases in your local.
    "I am well aware of the toil and blood and treasure that it will cost us to maintain this declaration, yet through all the gloom I can see the rays of ravishing light and glory." John Adams