Thread: Pennsylvania Display Fireworks Dealers

Default Pennsylvania Display Fireworks Dealers

Where around Pittsburgh Pa can you get display fireworks. The only one i know of is Kellners. Does any one know of any where else. Im looking for a larger selection of shells.

Default Re: Pennsylvania Display Fireworks Dealers

http://www.internationalfireworks.com
    We also are a major international importer of the finest Class "B" professional fireworks

Edit, Maybe that was a little further then I first thought. Looks like a 4 hour drive.

Try July 4 Ever. They have a huge selection with great prices. They are in Walden, NY. Just a couple of hours away.

Northeastern Pennsylvania Anthracite Coal Region. Avatar: "The Anthracite King"

Also:

http://www.fireworksproductionsinc.com/

http://www.celfire.com/

Expect to travel a lot in this hobby either for product or to shoot.
    BATFE Type 54 Permittee
    http://www.coalregion.com/

Try Rex over at Fireart he is about an hour east of Kellners.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveSix View Post
    http://www.internationalfireworks.com
    Edit, Maybe that was a little further then I first thought. Looks like a 4 hour drive.
    First of all to fine tune this thing a little more than what these guys say.
    International don't sell Class b anymore - they haven't since about 2002.
    Fire Art is about 1.5 hours east of Kellners, just about 15 minutes out of Clearfield.
    July4 Ever is probably like at "least" a 6-7 hr. drive for you.
    Then Fireworks Productions - go turnpike til you hit I-83South - at least 4 hours.
    Celebration Fireworks - near Emaus, Pa. - other end of Pa.
    Rozzi, Zambelli, and Pyrotechnico
    Joyce
    www.kneppysfireworks.com
    "Fireworks isn't just for July 4th anymore!"
    Member NFA, PaPyro Artists, WNYPA, Pa. Pyrotechnics Assoc., NLPC, NEOPG, PGI Cert.

Quote Originally Posted by jknepp1954 View Post
    July4 Ever is probably like at "least" a 6-7 hr. drive for you.
    Joyce,
    Did these guys re-open? Did they have the problems that where discussed on here corrected? I'm only asking because I haven't seen any changes on that yet.....

PN
    If you see me running, try to keep up!!

Member-N.F.A.P.G.I.
    http://en.freakpyromaniacs.com/forum
    http://www.maff.ws/

Premier Pyrotechnics has storage magazines near Belfast, NY and Hurricane, WV. Either one would be about 4.5 hours from Pittsburgh. Delivery is also available.

The catalog is available online www.premierpyro.com.

You might also be interested in attending shooter school in Ashville, Ohio on 4/12/08. Lots of good info there on, among other things, insurance.

GK
    Carpe Noctem

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Nut View Post
    Joyce,
    Did these guys re-open? Did they have the problems that where discussed on here corrected? I'm only asking because I haven't seen any changes on that yet.....

PN
    J4E must have reopened at least somewhat. they are back to doing shows anyway.
    I would give them a call to be sure.
    Joyce
    www.kneppysfireworks.com
    "Fireworks isn't just for July 4th anymore!"
    Member NFA, PaPyro Artists, WNYPA, Pa. Pyrotechnics Assoc., NLPC, NEOPG, PGI Cert.

Quote Originally Posted by jknepp1954 View Post
    J4E must have reopened at least somewhat. they are back to doing shows anyway.
    I would give them a call to be sure.
    Joyce
    Although completely unofficial, but I heard, from a fairly reliable source, that the NY DOL had allowed them to continue with any business (shows & sales) that were contracted for at the time of the suspension of their license. Which could account for them still doing shows. I hope that they get everything inline soon...
    Licensed Display Operator: CT, MA, MD, NH, NYC (E-20 & E-18), NYS (Type A)
    Type 20 Licensed
    PGI Certified
    Safety Officer - Northern Lights Pyrotechnic Club, Inc
    PGI & NHPA Member

I contacted July4Forever recently and they were very unhelpful and just kept asking that I call back another time, so I gave up. May have been due to recent problems. John at Celebration was VERY helpful and nice to talk to.
    ...the truth was obscure, too profound and too pure, to live it you had to, explode. - B. Dylan

Yes, celebration fireworks, has some great stuff but keep in mind that they are a display company that does some sales. Also like most places selling B items they are very low this time of the year. I believe are having a container of cakes coming in very soon. Also our shipment of fiberglass tubes should be here by mid Otc. Or early Nov. . Our fiberglass tubes are among the most reasonable on the East cost.
    Celebration Fireworks, Inc. The best in 1.3g! And for you 1.4g guys try Joe @ spectacular fireworks
    Pennsylvania Pyrotechnic Artists
    BATF permitted

Member Array

I just got word from pyrotechnico no longer sells their products for various reasons is all i was told. Fireart says they will and will also offer contingency and is sending me a letter to verify this to the ATF. have not heard back from the others. Just thought I would add to this post I know its old but better to reinform on this post than start a new one.....so if anyone knows of anything other companies as of now please list I am looking for a new supplier a bit closer to home. pyrotechnico would of been great only being 45 min from my house :-(

Member Array

also talked to john at celebration seems to me he is a wonderful guy! helped me out right over the phone and I will be dealing with him for my needs!

Shoot me an email at tim@starfirecorporation.com. Our plant is in Carrolltown and would be happy to work with you. And for the record, yes, John Kemps is a super guy, I've dealt with him many times over the past few years. You'll be hard pressed to find a better gentleman in the business. Peter over at FireArt is top notch as well, lots of choices for you
    Last edited by coachtimmyj; August 20th, 2012 at 07:52 PM.
    Maryland Certified Outdoor Display Operator
    NLPC President
    Member Team Dominator
    PGI Member
    PA Pyro Artists Member
    Minions of M.A.F.F. Pro Am Competition Display

Starfire in Carroltown and Keystone in Dunbar are the two closest to PGH. Good luck with Keystone. You can also try Old Glory in Smock or LBS just beyond Uniontown. That's 4 within about an hours drive. Starfire and Fire Art will both be at the Bolivar if you would like to come and meet these guys.

Member Array

to update this talked with Zach from pyroimports really great guy to work with! very willing to help and has some great products with really nice pricing!

I will agree, this year I delt with pyroimports for the first time and they were great! Zach is a great guy who came from a hobbist background and turned his love into a business. He had some great product too! I spoke with him about bringing in my 2/1 and 4/1 cakes for next seasson.
    Celebration Fireworks, Inc. The best in 1.3g! And for you 1.4g guys try Joe @ spectacular fireworks
    Pennsylvania Pyrotechnic Artists
    BATF permitted

Member Array

You really need to call Vince at Starfire Corporation. You are really close to them. The office is between Altoona and Johnstown. Do yourself a favor and check them out as Coachtimmj suggested.

Email Coachtimmyj at:tim@starfirecorporation.com

or call directly

http://www.starfirecorporation.com/

You will be pleased with what you learn.
    BATF Type 54
    NEOPG, NLPC, PGI Certified Member
    COBRA 18R2
    Stay GREEN
    Have Fun. Be Safe. SALUTE