PDA

View Full Version : Red Rhino Powerball

Spyder207
June 29th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Found a rather large Roman candle, 140 shot, by Red Rhino called the Powerball at a local tent. Has anyone seen these before?

ddTaylor
June 29th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Yes...it is actually like a fountain and the "shots" are small. It is nothing more than a large fountain and not a very good one at that.

There are better fountains and better roman candles...keep looking. Yiou can do better for the price.

Red Rhino used to make some very nice items but I have not heard how they are doing now. I had some of there cakes a couple years back and they were nice for the price. I like the large Black Cat roman candles for price/versus performance. they make a nice candle and the shots are consistent, the report is loud and the color is very nice.

If you see a large candle anyplace other than 1.3g shoots you can be assured it is nothing but a glorified fountain.

Good luck...Darren

Paxras
June 29th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Red Rhino used to make some very nice items but I have not heard how they are doing now. I had some of there cakes a couple years back and they were nice for the price. Good luck...Darren

They were recently bought out by a guy named Steve (don't know his last name). They still have some GREAT cakes and rockets. Not the greatest labeling for retailers but some superb performers.

Pax

shrapnel
June 29th, 2007, 12:33 PM
What??? Red Rhino has changed hands but not by a guy named Steve....I'm sure it will all come out in due time.

Paxras
June 29th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Okay. Maybe. Steve is running the show there. I just met with him about 4 monthes ago and demo'ed a bunch of stuff with him. -- Pax