PDA

View Full Version : Cake placement?

bigbplaya
June 28th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Might be a dumb question, but on some cakes, especially 500g, there is a little box that will read "This side towards audience". What about the ones that don't? They should still look alright no matter which way they are facing right?

Rikerz
June 28th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Might be a dumb question, but on some cakes, especially 500g, there is a little box that will read "This side towards audience". What about the ones that don't? They should still look alright no matter which way they are facing right?

You are correct, if it doesnt say "Point this end toward audience" then its a "straight shooter". Usually the ones with stickers are either fan or Z cakes (Which I love)

insaneguy8
June 28th, 2007, 10:39 PM
better question...............

w/ z cakes, where it saids "face towards audience"

anyone have 2 go off on the same cue, but then, where it saids "face towards audience"............ you actually have one arrow facing the audience, but the other facing upstage.

and have kind of like a mirror image effect.

- not the worst thing in the world ya know? as long as you don't have it COMPLETELY the wrong way, facing left or right.

shrapnel
June 28th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Yes....I'm doing a small show Sat. night and 1 cue is 2 night visions taped back to back to get a crisscross effect, one with the "point this side toward audience" sticker facing the crowd, and the other opposite.

Rikerz
June 28th, 2007, 11:57 PM
I am doing the same thing with american trucker...