PDA

View Full Version : Shogun/Vulcan Tomahawk 8oz Rockets

SanFrancisco
August 14th, 2006, 07:33 AM
I have never been impressed with 8 oz rockets till last night when I lit off a Shogun Tomahawk (R180B). It went higher than anything I have ever lit, including Brother's Maximum Altitude rockets. It had a nice (quiet) green break for the size, with a considerable amount of bright white crackle.

Red Lantern
August 14th, 2006, 08:13 AM
I have never been impressed with 8 oz rockets till last night when I lit off a Shogun Tomahawk (R180B). It went higher than anything I have ever lit, including Brother's Maximum Altitude rockets. It had a nice (quiet) green break for the size, with a considerable amount of bright white crackle.

That's interesting. I have some Tomahawk rockets from Vulcan and they break with a bang. I found one out in the field the next day and it was literally cut in half from the break.

SanFrancisco
August 14th, 2006, 09:12 AM
(double post)
Somehow every post I make here lately gets posted twice.

What's weird about that, is that I think the system has specific safeguards against double posting. :confused:

JoeRatman
August 14th, 2006, 01:40 PM
If things are real slow it can happen. When you hit the submit button, if you hit it twice or it gets a double click, the slow response can cause it to happen. The first "submit" gets processed and because things are so slow, the second (or even third or fourth) gets processed after the minimum time limit. You will usually notice that the double posts are usually posted a couple minutes apart, which is longer than the minimum time limit for posts.