PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Firework Photos

maxblast
June 27th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Please feel free to post
This was a 18 year old kid that came hauling a$$ on a motorized scooter to the TNT stand I was volunteering at in California, after selling him the picolo petes he stuffed them into his socks and before he left, I asked him if i could take this pic.
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm41/maxallanes2002/FIREWORKS/scan0011.jpg

pyro_casper_13
June 27th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Please feel free to post
This was a 18 year old kid that came hauling a$$ on a motorized scooter to the TNT stand I was volunteering at in California, after selling him the picolo petes he stuffed them into his socks and before he left, I asked him if i could take this pic.
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm41/maxallanes2002/FIREWORKS/scan0011.jpg

lmao what the??? I bet he was just being a dork and all happy that he bought fireworks.

blurr95
June 27th, 2011, 06:06 PM
lmao what the??? I bet he was just being a dork and all happy that he bought fireworks.

You don't act all happy and dorky when you buy fireworks?

HerrLoll
June 27th, 2011, 06:39 PM
I looked at the picture before I read the explanation and thought the guy had throwing stars embedded in his shins. AWESOME!

firecrackersam
June 27th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Please feel free to post

Man, them guys from California are crazy aren't they? :)

RPS
June 27th, 2011, 06:56 PM
I wonder what an 18 year old who buys only picolo petes wants them for...:confused:

HerrLoll
June 27th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Man, them guys from California are crazy aren't they? :)
I thought those looked like your shoes...

maxblast
June 28th, 2011, 05:24 AM
He was pretty exited, stating that he was able to finally buy without his parents.