pyrohead
June 26th, 2011, 06:41 AM
i seen the kick ass krackers in a video on you tube are they any good

pyrohead
June 26th, 2011, 06:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmb1Ylsohl8

leeca
June 26th, 2011, 08:25 AM
A haw... That is the question grasshopper, as Bill Clinton would say “that all depends on what the definition of what "Is – Is?”

Are they Kick Ass… as in any Ass that would buy them should be Kicked? Or... Do they literally kick Ass...?

Or even more likely are they like pretty much any other compliant firecracker that doesn’t have the Black Cat, Zebra or Roller Coaster label?

I would bet on the last option.

shorelinepyro
June 26th, 2011, 08:33 AM
there junk i had a couple packs i just lit about 3 days ago. There just your typical firecrackers. I know its not a firecracker but if your looking for a decent report grab some phantom brand army tanks with report.

pyrohead
June 26th, 2011, 12:33 PM
oh ok

pyro_casper_13
June 26th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Whatever happend to Brothers Firecrackers? those were pretty good from the last time I had them many years ago, nice packaging also.

jumpin
July 6th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Talk about junk I picked up a brick of black cats from RA, black cats firecrackers were the worst performing cracker we tried. Even megabangers and thunderous salutes performed better. The best were winda titaniums. Maybe I just got a bad brick. I'll have to pick up another brick and try them out again. I've just heard so much good about them. Black cats bottle rockets were great tho.