PDA

View Full Version : small show for a friend

dangbang
June 5th, 2011, 10:49 AM
this was a small show that i did for my friends mom's Birthday . she turned 79 years young and was happy the turn out of friends and family . o she love the fireworks too . had my daughter recording the show , she swears that there was a bug on her that's why she was moving . still the vids not to bad . thanks pyrotechnic angle , your still my sweetie .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LqyHwRa4fQ

rcmorgan540
June 5th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Nice! A lot of nice vivid colors. What product were you shooting?

dangbang
June 5th, 2011, 02:42 PM
shooting order was hypnotic,nervous waters,stingray,magic,night hawk,electricity,jungle juiced,triple blooming,infantry, and pissed eagle . for the most part it was cutting edge. cutting edge this year seems to be off the chain.

firecrackersam
June 5th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Nice little show there! I really liked the one cake with the three burst rhythm, do you know what that one's called?

dangbang
June 5th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Nice little show there! I really liked the one cake with the three burst rhythm, do you know what that one's called?

triple blooming

peterpyro
June 5th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Good show Dan! Im getting pumped for next friday. Amber did a great job on the video.

beefstu
June 6th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Very good show, I really liked how during the entire thing that it just wasn't one shell at a time and that there were many of them, this for me is much better than one every 10 seconds. Great job