PDA

View Full Version : Wild Bear and Anger Management

PYROBOOM
April 15th, 2011, 08:05 AM
I was just thinking of pyroextreme and he carries World Class... which made me think of Anger Management. World Class makes this right? Or did they stop making it? Have not seen it on Big's for a couple years.

How about Wild Bear made by brothers? I have not seen that around either.

I'm I looking in the wrong places?

MovingChicane
April 15th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Yep - Anger Management is WC, and I'm pretty sure pyroextreme carries it. Love that cake. Haven't seen Wild Bear in a while.

PYROBOOM
April 15th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Yep - Anger Management is WC, and I'm pretty sure pyroextreme carries it. Love that cake. Haven't seen Wild Bear in a while.

Very good. Thank you sir. Rep points coming your way. I think Bill is sending out the pricelist soon. Love to see what he carries. Never seen his works before.

Afflicted1
April 15th, 2011, 10:38 AM
If I recall correctly Wild bear is the same as wild boar. Victory carries it but unfortunately its currently out of stock. I'm praying it comes in. I need that cake for one of my boards.

independence
April 15th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Wild Bear is a Brothers cake. Last time I purchased a case it came from Nite Lites back in 2009.

mossfire
April 15th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Ah I love Wild Bear! I bought 4 cases a couple years ago when Bigs had them on closeout. Today i only have 6 cakes left!!

NormanNormal
April 15th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Ah I love Wild Bear! I bought 4 cases a couple years ago when Bigs had them on closeout. Today i only have 6 cakes left!!

I tried desperately to get wild bear but could not find it anywhere. I ended up with Rip rap mini which is in stock at 76 right now. It's the same exact effect but with more shots. Check it out.

TurboGTU
April 15th, 2011, 03:28 PM
I ended up with Rip rap mini which is in stock at 76 right now. It's the same exact effect but with more shots. Check it out.

and a better, faster pace too. I like the Rip Rap series more than Boar/bear.

PyroExtreme has A TON of really nice product, some product is hard to find but He's got it.

PaPyro17067
April 16th, 2011, 04:27 AM
It you do your show to music, and wanna have your audience pissing their pants laughing, shoot 2 or 3 Wild Boar/Bear to the theme from Adams Family... :lolbash:

The year I did it, it was talked about even months later. :lol::lol:

Edit: I think Killer Alligator would work too, but not quite the same effect.