PDA

View Full Version : Forward Fireworks

pyrohusband
August 6th, 2010, 04:36 AM
I am planning a trip to Millers to visit Jason and get some great products. I am trying to find a video and maybe some feedback on the "Yes we can" 10 shot cake. What are the reviews of this one? The vid on the Millers site looks good, but appears to be from China.

Smokin' Aces
August 6th, 2010, 05:30 AM
Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MillerFireworks#p/u/66/WXpxYCko-o4

pyrohusband
August 6th, 2010, 05:36 AM
Yeah thats the only vid I can find. It appears to be a old China vid.

DetroitPyro
August 6th, 2010, 07:55 AM
Yeah thats the only vid I can find. It appears to be a old China vid.

Hey it's a vid. Stoney works his butt off and all you can think of is him getting better vid? Jk Maybe check the gallery or youtube?

St1dinoh
August 6th, 2010, 08:15 AM
I am planning a trip to Millers to visit Jason and get some great products. I am trying to find a video and maybe some feedback on the "Yes we can" 10 shot cake. What are the reviews of this one? The vid on the Millers site looks good, but appears to be from China.

this was brand new for 2010, the only vid we have on our end is the one forward sent us but if it helps i was hearing that forward met or exceeded the china vids this year across the board.

"yes we can" has a very stupid name, but it's a great cake and one you shouldn't pass up.

the only thing that might stop you from buying the cake is if the slight crackle tails will violate some sort of zero tollerance policy on crackle you may or may not have :lol:

other than that it's a big breaking red, white, and blue cake...whats not to like?

pyrohusband
August 6th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Thanks again guys. I will definatly put it on my list then. Stoney, looks like I will be seeing you in a few weeks.

St1dinoh
August 6th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Thanks again guys. I will definatly put it on my list then. Stoney, looks like I will be seeing you in a few weeks.

see you then, and if anyone needs a list of whats in stock PM me.

Afflicted1
August 6th, 2010, 07:34 PM
I picked up a case of Yes! We can from Miller's as well. I shot 3 out of the 4. All performed well nice sound and color. It seems to be a trend with the Forward Cakes. As far as dumb names, there are so many dumb names out there. I seriously should be hired to come up with new names for cakes, but like your mom always told you, "It's what inside that counts". No one I know believed I wold buy a cake called Yes We can, much less a case of them.