PDA

View Full Version : Shooters license - Help me out? :)

Blakeypoo
February 21st, 2010, 12:07 PM
I took a safety course with Arnolds Fireworks in 1.3g a year or two ago, but I haven't gotten to shoot any 1.3g since.

I want to get my shooters license, but I haven't gotten a call from that company or another I called and gave my info to if they needed help. I almost aced the test.

I've been doing my own small show for a few years now using many mortar racks and boards, going to try a firing system this year. 1.4g of course.

So, just putting this out there, if you need help, I'd like to be there for you. I want to learn.

I live real close to Little Rock, Arkansas.

coachtimmyj
February 21st, 2010, 12:17 PM
I took a safety course with Arnolds Fireworks in 1.3g a year or two ago, but I haven't gotten to shoot any 1.3g since.

I want to get my shooters license, but I haven't gotten a call from that company or another I called and gave my info to if they needed help. I almost aced the test.

I've been doing my own small show for a few years now using many mortar racks and boards, going to try a firing system this year. 1.4g of course.

So, just putting this out there, if you need help, I'd like to be there for you. I want to learn.

I live real close to Little Rock, Arkansas.

If you really want to get in with a company, my advise would be to join a pyro club or attend a group shoot of some kind if there is one near you. You should be able to meet someone who will be willing to take you out into the field and train you/put you on their crew.

strobes
February 21st, 2010, 02:24 PM
If you really want to get in with a company, my advise would be to join a pyro club or attend a group shoot of some kind if there is one near you. You should be able to meet someone who will be willing to take you out into the field and train you/put you on their crew.

I totally agree with above statement.