PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding effect

pyro70_30
January 9th, 2010, 08:01 AM
Awhile back I saw a cake called Haunted. It had a really neet ghostly effect. It just kinda fell slow and looked like a small spinner type device on a parachute or something like that. Then this last August at the NFA expo I saw it again in some other cakes during the demos. Now I've lost my notes and can't remember the cake names or manufactuers. Any ideas?

WildWilli
January 9th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Here is the description of one called Ghost Hunters

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/rraaaa/gh1.jpg

Every year there is a new effect on the market that is in the words of Hollywood...hot! This 500 Gram cake has 30 battery timed fuses (constant firing). Each shot begins with either blue or red strobe and ends in a spinning white chrysanthemum that looks like floating disks, or as we prefer to call them, little ghosts! Each spinning chrysanthemum has an approximate hang time of 3 seconds from ignition to burn out. With a dark and ominous packaging, this cake has complete curb appeal and with an outstanding performance even professionals will be writing this effect into their show to use as frontage.

Available at Copeland Fireworks

seuss
January 9th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Ghostbusters by Pyro Predator is a rewrap of Haunted which is by Golden Bear. Pyro Predator also makes a roman candle with the effect called Ghost Town.

coachtimmyj
January 10th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Dominator also makes a cake with this effect called "Haunted Fish".