PDA

View Full Version : Need some Help with Fireworks Display

Chadlyy
January 1st, 2010, 12:08 PM
Hello, So first off, I'm sorry if im posting in the wrong section, Didn't really know where to post this.

Anyways, Im lighting up a firework display for a small get together ( like 7-8 people ) and i was hoping to get some ideas for how to set / light this display.

The product list is as follows :

2x Colour Peony ( Mortar )
1x Silver Wave ( Mortar )
1x Bursting Chrysanthemum ( Mortar )
1x Red Peony ( Mortar )

1x Anti-Terrosist Fighters ( Cake 25 Shots )
1x Power Play ( Cake 7 Shots )
1x Tropical Ecstasy ( Cake 19 Shots )

1x Cherry Bomb ( Shell )
1x Air Bomb ( Shell )
16x Sky Rockets ( Rockets ) [ For These i have them set up as 2 groups, each group has 3 taped together in a fan pattern, Then 5 taped together with the same fan pattern, If needing a picture i can get one if you don't understand what i mean.

As you can see, It's a very small show, And should be finished it about 4-5 Minutes. It was supposed to be lit off on New Years but it was way to windy to light them.

My question to all of you is what the order i should light them in, and what should i set them up as on sheets of plywood.

Thanks,

If you could answer as fast as possible ( The show is tomorrow ), It would be greatly Appreciated.

-Chad.

Tyler306
January 1st, 2010, 01:22 PM
rockets and shells at the same time...

cake
cake
cake

red peony
Bursting Chrysanthemum
then quick fuse silver wave in middle and the two color peony to the side \l/

tons of ways you could do it...don't know what you're using to fire...or if you have any visco or quick...good luck

Chadlyy
January 1st, 2010, 01:25 PM
rockets and shells at the same time...

cake
cake
cake

red peony
Bursting Chrysanthemum
then quick fuse silver wave in middle and the two color peony to the side \l/

tons of ways you could do it...don't know what you're using to fire...or if you have any visco or quick...good luck

Thanks for the help, It actually helped me more then you think :party:

And I'll be viscoing it all together, ( All fused together, And then lighting it with an E-Match Christmas bulb method to start it ).

If you get anymore ideas, just let me know.