PDA

View Full Version : Run time requests

cexshun
June 4th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Cannot find video for the following items for runtime estimates

Megabanger Verde fountain (should be the same as amarillo and rojo run times?)
30 foot Fountain
Baddest Fountain

russell
June 4th, 2009, 12:50 PM
30' fountain 1:05

HerrLoll
June 4th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Baddest Fountain ran 58 sec at the Big's demo, and it totally lives up to it's name. It was way better than 30' Fountain or any other. IMO, and I don't even usually like fountains.

BTW, had fun hanging out w/you at GLASS on Friday night, sorry that I was making fun of your beer, I'm sure all the beer-drinkers liked it.
Your lasers were sweet, that was cool when you lit that strobe with the red one.

psquared
June 4th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Baddest Fountain ran 58 sec at the Big's demo, and it totally lives up to it's name. It was way better than 30' Fountain or any other. IMO, and I don't even usually like fountains.

I agree, Baddest fountain was the best out of them all.

cexshun
June 4th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Thanks guys. Now to track down that odd fountain timing.

cexshun
June 4th, 2009, 03:49 PM

BTW, had fun hanging out w/you at GLASS on Friday night, sorry that I was making fun of your beer, I'm sure all the beer-drinkers liked it.
Your lasers were sweet, that was cool when you lit that strobe with the red one.

Yeah, everyone likes to show off their green lasers. I always have to break out my red and use it to light visco, pop a balloon or light a match. Normally shuts them up.

backdrft76
June 4th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Gotta admit...the lasers at the GLASS campsite had me wondering where the heck they were coming from. That was pretty cool. :)

Randall
June 4th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Wait till you see hollow point, .50 cal, and rift zone. I put bohemouth and baddest after them by a long shot.