PDA

View Full Version : Firehawk

Gotchman
March 12th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Can you guys give me your opinions on these two 500gram cakes from Firehawk? I can't seem to find much info on them. Sounds like a winner and Gone Wild. Both 9 shots. What cakes do they compare to? I've shot many brands of 9shot cakes. Thanks for the help.

shrug
March 12th, 2009, 03:05 PM
There is vid of both of these in the gallery. They do not break as big as most 9 shot cakes (Quake,Sexy Rider etc.) but are less expensive. From Firehawk I would go with Spicy Hot or Cyber Fantasy. Both are more expensive but also have more shots.

Chris.....

Gotchman
March 12th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Thanks, those were the cakes I was hoping to compare them to. The Firehawk cakes look kinda small for 9 shotters. I may still try a case anyway.

missinglink
March 12th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Can you guys give me your opinions on these two 500gram cakes from Firehawk? I can't seem to find much info on them. Sounds like a winner and Gone Wild. Both 9 shots. What cakes do they compare to? I've shot many brands of 9shot cakes. Thanks for the help.

I shot Sounds like a winner last fourth. It was a so so cake. Not terrible.. not good. It was kinda weak for a nine shot.

stuntborg
March 12th, 2009, 06:43 PM
I think generally speaking you will find firehawk to be something of an economy line. Not bad, but slightly less expensive and slightly less boom.

jperre01
March 12th, 2009, 06:53 PM
IMHO it is a good value cake. $ for $.