PDA

View Full Version : Razzle Dazzle

independence
February 6th, 2009, 04:29 AM
United Pyro makes a 500g cake called Razzle Dazzle. At the Lema's demo I remember loving this cake. Now when I downloaded the video for reference: http://www.pyroreview.com/gallery/search.php?searchid=79991

...for some reason this different than I remember. Don't get me wrong, I still like it in the vid. When checking my notes from the demo I wrote down "willows with purple tips." As you can see this cake has a mix of effects; I'm surprised I didn't jot that down.

So is the video on Pyro Review accurate? I ask because I've seen some mislabeled videos in the past and want to properly mix it into my show.

coachtimmyj
February 6th, 2009, 04:54 AM
I'm pretty sure that's an accurate video. I haven't shot it, but my notes from the demo say "multiple effects/very pretty/nice for use in small shows shot in pairs". I do remember it from the demo and the colors were real nice (like all UP product imo).

jrallen13
February 6th, 2009, 05:11 AM
Yeah that vid looks about right. I thought it fired a little slower than that somewhere around the 30 sec. mark. It's not a bad cake, the colors are awesome as usual from UP but it is kinda on the pricey side for firing it in pairs. JMHO

pooflinger626
February 6th, 2009, 05:47 AM
Cool vid. Did we get some of those??