PDA

View Full Version : What you Cooking

maxbear
July 4th, 2008, 08:24 AM
SO whats everyones menu for the 4th.I will be making Sizzling Hot Dogs,Hamburgers,Bratwurst,Hot links and a couple of other small amenities.Hope to be done around 7:30p.I did all my fusing last night so im ready to go.ALso took paper off all the cakes i will be firing.

Thatsit
July 4th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Im just gonna put some Rib-eye steaks over the top of a few 500g's and cook em up.......and some ribs and dogs too.....im sure they will be great.....! We are also doing a nice pot of lobster tail, shrimp, corn, potatoes, and crab legs.......for the seafood lovers.

maxbear
July 4th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Oh yeah good thing you reminded me.I will have about 30 or so people over for the 4th.However I will be making 2 Big Juicy T-Bone :drool:For me and my lovely wife of 5 years who has put up with me this year.

mudhog79
July 4th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Potato Salad, Chips, Dip, Oh yeah TONS of Sweet Tea for me :)

Marshmaello
July 4th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Im just gonna put some Rib-eye steaks over the top of a few 500g's and cook em up.......and some ribs and dogs too.....im sure they will be great.....! We are also doing a nice pot of lobster tail, shrimp, corn, potatoes, and crab legs.......for the seafood lovers.

I forgot, what time are the forum members supposed to come over for the lobster & rib-eyes?

Sounds great! Emjoy

harobikes333
July 4th, 2008, 09:32 AM
I had to work the day my parents were leaving to go to my two uncles farms 7 hours away so... I don't know for sure yet.

I'll have to go look in the freezer and grab something to thaw out ( we buy half a cow every year so we have a ton of meat)

Fireworkslvr
July 4th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Steaks, grilled pinneapple (mmmmmmm :drool:) and some shrimp.

SPACEBLUESONOMA
July 4th, 2008, 10:11 AM
SO whats everyones menu for the 4th.I will be making Sizzling Hot Dogs,Hamburgers,Bratwurst,Hot links and a couple of other small amenities.Hope to be done around 7:30p.I did all my fusing last night so im ready to go.ALso took paper off all the cakes i will be firing.

Catering chicken and roast beef...doing a potluck

Next year, block party/pig roast

heavy d
July 4th, 2008, 10:22 AM
10 racks of ribs, 8 pork butts for pulled pork sandwiches and 80lbs of chicken quarters {jerk, bbq and an Asian style}. that was my part everyone else is bringing the side's. 2 day's of 15 hours cooking dam im tired.

Ropes4u
July 4th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Ribs, hot dogs, burgers, berry parfaits, soda. Just going to be my wife, children and a few other kids from around the area. We throw events for the kids who do not wish to participate in the usual drinking events.

maxbear
July 4th, 2008, 10:29 AM
10 racks of ribs, 8 pork butts for pulled pork sandwiches and 80lbs of chicken quarters {jerk, bbq and an Asian style}. that was my part everyone else is bringing the side's. 2 day's of 15 hours cooking dam im tired.

I will give you my address.Do not hesistate to send me a plate.

17747 I am Hungry After reading this DR.

Dman65
July 4th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Barbecuing one plain beef brisket and one corned beef brisket. Some baked beans and potato salad and my beverage of choice, root beer.

Thatsit
July 4th, 2008, 10:40 AM
I forgot, what time are the forum members supposed to come over for the lobster & rib-eyes?

Sounds great! Emjoy

You guys are all gonna be taking the Greyhound after some of the stashes I saw this year.....LOL.....!

stuntborg
July 4th, 2008, 10:56 AM
I'm getting gas station hot dogs :) yummy

buda
July 4th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Ribeyes, Baked taters and Blackeyed peas. in about 20 minutes:D

maxbear
July 4th, 2008, 11:15 AM
I'm getting gas station hot dogs :) yummy

Ohhh those are good.Valero

zazel
July 4th, 2008, 02:05 PM
For me the Fourth isn't about eating, but about fireworks. Heh. However, in light of the other two dozen people coming to my house, I will be grilling hot dogs, Italian sausage, hamburger, and cheddar brats... I wanted Churizo but didn't want the wife sick from it.

johnny_boomboom
July 4th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Burgers... Chicken breasts, potato Salad, Lumberjack beans, tomato, cucumber and onion salad... mac & cheese (special recipe that a frieds wife makes... it is like crack), for dessert... Bananna Pudding (from sratch), Turtle brownies, watermelon, blueberry cobbler

yummy,....

mudhog79
July 5th, 2008, 11:03 AM

WHATEVER! LOL Sounds pretty good!

harobikes333
July 5th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I was home alone this year because of work. I called up a friend to see if she wanted to come eat with me ( was going to grill ) but she convinced me I should go to her house to eat. that was yum.

Ended up shooting a ton of fireworks... so yup, my night wasn't too bad^ ^