PDA

View Full Version : bignbold opinions

r1dermon
June 19th, 2008, 03:07 PM
so i want some feedback on this item, i bought two cases this year because last year i saw them at dapkus demo night and fell in love with the last 9 shots. but it doesn't recieve as much press as i figured it would considering the overall size of the cake...so what im wondering is...

do you like it? if not why? is it overpriced, in your mind? i know it's a bit expensive, but i think it's worth it for the last 9 breaks. is anyone else as impressed with the size of the breaks as i am? or am i just a daydream believer? thanks.

bigbplaya
June 19th, 2008, 03:17 PM
first part kinda looks like parrots prattle without the prattle...and second half looks like SNM shells being shot off....nice though...guess it would depend on the price

stuntborg
June 19th, 2008, 03:46 PM
There are better cakes out there for a lower price. Thats kind of why you don't hear much about it. For about the same price you could get a case of cowboy (willows) and a case of Parrots Prattle. You would end up with twice the cakes. More shots. And probably better performance.

Mike
June 19th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I've seen it a few times. I think I even bought it once. Those last 9 are pretty nice but, for me, it's hard to pay for the first 9. I think that's why I never considered getting it any more. I was basically paying for 9 good breaks.

Maybe you'll have a different opinion (or the same) after you see more than one. Either way, chalk it up as "testing" and you can't go wrong..lol. If you like it, that's really all that matters anyway.

burgerman304
June 19th, 2008, 04:01 PM
I purchased one of these last year and was not impressed with what I got for the money I paid.

r1dermon
June 19th, 2008, 04:13 PM
that's true...i guess at the demo i couldn't see much of a difference in spread from the 3" 9 racks and this...obviously the 9's had more height, but this one really stood out as far as how hard it broke. it was a standout in all departments and i guess the first 9 is a bonus, since i've seen worse 9 racks than this 18...;)

JT24
June 19th, 2008, 06:18 PM
I purchased a case last year and loved it, but as I recall there were only two in a case. That's why a chose not to purchase this year. There's more bang for the buck with some other cakes