PDA

View Full Version : New from Indiana

nater219
June 6th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Hi, I've been lurking this board for a few days and decided to sign up. I'm a firefighter from Northern Indiana. I wish I would have discovered this sooner and could go to Lema''s tomorrow. :brick:

blurr95
June 6th, 2008, 07:00 PM
From a fellow hoosier, welcome. As far as Lemas goes, unless you got something holding you back, I dont think it would be a problem go. But I am not sure. Brad is a good guy to talk to, He knows his stuff well. I stopped in their when we did the group buy at Bigs Angola store, I told him I was on PyroU, and he started treating me like family, heck of a nice guy.

Jason

nater219
June 6th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Gotta love Indiana finally relaxing the law a few years ago. I have to work tomorrow which is why I can't go to Angola. It's close so I can get up there anytime. Do they have a minimum order?

Apyrorush
June 6th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Welcome nater219, even if there's no possible way you can make Jlemas
Sat. you can pm him and I'm sure he will set you up with a buy at another date. I'd make it as soon as possible though cause he (Brad) gets extremely busy as the 4th inches closer.

Ble_227
June 6th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Hello and welcom. You should attend the shoot, you will have a good time.

Tennespeedy
June 6th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Hi, I've been lurking this board for a few days and decided to sign up. I'm a firefighter from Northern Indiana. I wish I would have discovered this sooner and could go to Lema''s tomorrow. :brick:

What's stopping you? :)

SPACEBLUESONOMA
June 6th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Welcome Fellow Hoosier!

I just moved out this way from Illinois this past fall, and one of the reasons was, believe it or not, the ability to shoot fireworks legally.

indycamel
June 6th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Go man, go! You will have a blast, meet some of the best guys, enjoy some good burgers, see product demo'd and walk out with a great deal on works!

PYROBOOM
June 6th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Welcome to PyroU!

JD
June 6th, 2008, 10:23 PM
welcome aboard..go to the shoot you dont know what your missing.
free food.see some product live and get some of the best deals around on fireworks..
I have to be on the road at 3 a.m. for a fishing trip but I will be there.:party:

Big No No
June 7th, 2008, 02:51 AM
Thanks for the welcome. Gotta love Indiana finally relaxing the law a few years ago. I have to work tomorrow which is why I can't go to Angola. It's close so I can get up there anytime. Do they have a minimum order?

Not for Pyro-U members. Brad treats us real good. I will PM you in a few days.;)