PDA

View Full Version : New 500g Pyro Predator "GhostBusters"

climber
April 17th, 2008, 07:45 PM
OK, just have a small amount of info on this one. Has two extremely large alternating effects. One of the effects is very rare and in my opinion absolutely incredible. For lack of better words I will call the effect a "Floating Chrysanthemum". It is a really difficult effect to describe. These long silver floating effects burn and hang for about 5 to 6 seconds and "see/saw" back and forth while floating. This effect may be rendered with flying fish fuse but I am not sure. I am not sure exactly how many of these effects occur during each break but possibly 20 to 30. My jaw nearly dropped to the ground for it was such a gorgeous effect. This item is a guaranteed crowd pleaser and would be an unforgettable addition to the synchronized beauty portion of your show.

http://www.pyrouniverse.com/gallery2/data/500/Ghostbusters_HP-2760.jpg

dnzgfrk
April 17th, 2008, 08:01 PM
You're killing me Brad, get me all worked up and still another week to wait till the demo!

climber
April 17th, 2008, 08:10 PM
They may need defibrillators on hand during the demo.

You're killing me Brad, get me all worked up and still another week to wait till the demo!

heavy d
April 17th, 2008, 08:14 PM
dude i may have to rob a bank to pay for all the new stuff plus all the old stuff i want.

pyrohead
April 17th, 2008, 08:20 PM
more 500 gram cakes plese and some z cakes

Blacknas
April 17th, 2008, 09:16 PM
The video's better be up 20 minutes after the shoot!